WARDEN DETHSTROKE

2 ECLIPSE TI PRO 15" VS 2 INCRIMINATOR AUDIO WARDEN 21" VS ANY

RUNNING 2 MASSIVE AUDIO P3000.1 AMPS, 350 AMP ALTERNATOR, AND 3 KINETIC HTC 1800'S SOON TO BE 9 1800'S, WHAT SUBS SHOULD I RUN I AM VERY AGRREVATED TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS BEST TO GET ME TO 155 DB.

I know it is capslock day but DAMN. Please don't type in all caps.

:roflmao:

OP please read the new member posting guidelines so you can have a healthy topic with info to help fulfill your questions.

None of the above. If you ever plan on playing music then you need more cone area.

Unless you don't plan on ever playing music, then 2 15"s can get you a 155.

None of the above. If you ever plan on playing music then you need more cone area.

why do you think that it is noe of the above , my eclipse ti pro's are ridiculously clean and loud and legal on termlab 150.2, so can someone please give me help on finding a subwoofer that will do 2500+ rms or above per sub lms ultra, incriminator warden, dc level 5, want to do two 21" incriminator wardens or 4 15" of whatever thanx..

Edited by WARDEN DETHSTROKE

150?

Not 155 is it.

Good luck trying

"I TYPE IN CAPS, I'M SO DAMN COOL"

why do you think that it is noe of the above , my eclipse ti pro's are ridiculously clean and loud and legal on termlab 150.2.

In what? On what power?

Do you want this musical or a one note wonder?

They are two very different things.

You will need as much cone area as you can get.

And also, if you have to ask these questions..... Then your probably not ready for a large system like that.

I will check out out SMD subs anymore sub suggestions, oh yea by the way I do have a huge system now for whoever made that dumb comment above, if anyone can think of anything else please let me know thang.

The Warden is a good choice, you need more one area though if you want it to be musical and put up numbers like that.

Just know, MOST of the work goes into the installation and enclosure, not the woofer you pick.

lol.

If you want help you need to ask more specific questions, state more specific goals.

You want to get loud on music, not burping. What's your budget? What vehicle is this going in?

lol.

If you want help you need to ask more specific questions, state more specific goals.

You want to get loud on music, not burping. What's your budget? What vehicle is this going in?

MY GOALS TO GET LOUD PEOPLE HEAR BOOM BOOM OUTSIDE OF CAR SET OFF CAR ALARMS I WANT TO DO IT BIG YA NO.I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOOFAS GIVE ME LOUDEST DOOF DOOF AND GIVE ME THE MOST DEEBEEZ.

:orly3::stfu:

I will check out out SMD subs anymore sub suggestions, oh yea by the way I do have a huge system now for whoever made that dumb comment above, if anyone can think of anything else please let me know thang.

you're doing a GREAT job at giving us reasons not to help you. ignorance is bliss.

If you have a "huge" system then you wouldn't be needing to ask these silly questions.

lol.

MY GOALS TO GET LOUD PEOPLE HEAR BOOM BOOM OUTSIDE OF CAR SET OFF CAR ALARMS I WANT TO DO IT BIG YA NO.I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOOFAS GIVE ME LOUDEST DOOF DOOF AND GIVE ME THE MOST DEEBEEZ.

When I read this, I actually thought it was the OP lol

Oh and simply throwing some bigger subs in your backseat isn't going to yield better numbers, is the trunk sealed off from cabin? :WTFBubble:

More information or FLAME ON!!!! :popcorn: