I was going through some boxes of my old belongings and stumbled upon my old school Autotek stash. A 7050 BTS, 7100 BTS and a 7003X electronic crossover. I do not have any other information on these gems (I do know they were made by Zed Audio), and there is very little on the internet about these. I contacted MaxxSonics and was emailed a owner's manual, however it was missing a few pages. I'd appreciate any information anyone has to share about these. Other then having to purchase some new Molex connectors for the speaker wires, I'm looking to put these back in service. Now if I could only find a box with a stash of 9050's or 9100's.... :lol2:

wow i wish i had some box like you lol!! congrats on the find!

here is some specs i found

http://www.maxxsonics.net/manuals/autotek/pdfs/at_Silverado5050-5104.pdf

althoug i think you have this already from maxxsonic

i was also reading a reply from 3 years ago on another site and some one said they just called up autotek a sales rep guy and they got all the info they needed.. have you tried calling them or are they out of business now?

here is some specs i found

http://www.maxxsonics.net/manuals/autotek/pdfs/at_Silverado5050-5104.pdf

althoug i think you have this already from maxxsonic

i was also reading a reply from 3 years ago on another site and some one said they just called up autotek a sales rep guy and they got all the info they needed.. have you tried calling them or are they out of business now?

Thanks for the reply CKK. I almost pooped myself when I opened that box and saw my old gear. To put it simply, these amplifiers are amazing. I have seen the manual to the link you have supplied, thank you though. I was hoping someone would be able to get into more technical details about these amplifiers. I am contemplating sending them in to Zed and having Stephen Mantz do a once over on them, who knows, maybe there is an upgrade or two he can do.