Fi Car Audio

BTL-N2 pics

You never know what we might do.

..and comparing it to a TSNS? how could one compare something to something that doesn't ever seem to come to light or exist?

:ribjab:

It doesnt exist? well heres a link of 20 motors on a flat bench

now to actually answer the question you have to remember they are not really that comparible, btl is now neo, and the tsns is an 86lb woofer. the tsns uses a slightly larger spider, i have no idea about the btl's but im sure the better comparison would be the tsns and the btl n3. i wish i had pics to upload this tsns so everyone could see, but being new to this forum i am not sure.

Man, they look crazy, I cant wait to get my hands on a couple of these..

why insult a man's company? he builds good subs, just because they are different doesnt mean they suck?

Been a field of lies for 4-5 years and taking customers money and never giving them anything for it. I would not take anybody's money knowing good and well what was really going on and lying about my buildings, machine shops, and build facilities in 2 other states that I think I have..

He finally showed up with something..AFTER I said that...what 4 years later?

They aren't different...he does not machine anything himself, he does not have his own machine shop, I'd surely have doubts if they even have a magnetizer, much less could machine and build a motor from raw steel.

..and comparing it to a TSNS? how could one compare something to something that doesn't ever seem to come to light or exist?

now to actually answer the question you have to remember they are not really that comparible, btl is now neo, and the tsns is an 86lb woofer. the tsns uses a slightly larger spider, i have no idea about the btl's but im sure the better comparison would be the tsns and the btl n3. i wish i had pics to upload this tsns so everyone could see, but being new to this forum i am not sure.

why insult a man's company? he builds good subs, just because they are different doesnt mean they suck?

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

Who's factory is that.

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

Who's factory is that.

idk if its their factory but im positive it is T3

Been a field of lies for 4-5 years and taking customers money and never giving them anything for it. I would not take anybody's money knowing good and well what was really going on and lying about my buildings, machine shops, and build facilities in 2 other states that I think I have..

He finally showed up with something..AFTER I said that...what 4 years later?

They aren't different...he does not machine anything himself, he does not have his own machine shop, I'd surely have doubts if they even have a magnetizer, much less could machine and build a motor from raw steel.

I have heard about his scandals, i have only bought 2 subs from the guy none of which were the tsns, agreed lying about products is not respectable. but neither is insulting and thats what i was clearing that up. Not everyone can build all inhouse products like Fi, and thats fine, they still provide a decent product (not sure about the tsns though).

Sorry.

I do not sugar coat things. I call the par for the course for precisely how it is. Anybody can man a glue bottle. Understanding the why's, how's, and the ins/outs of how these things actually work and the science behind them is a completely different ballpark.

That's the great thing about the United States..anybody can start a company or a business. Just because you own an engineering firm does not mean that you know how to engineer your way out of a wet paper bag. The harsh reality is ultimately figuring out how to snow the consumer into believing they know what they are doing and spread idiocracy throughout the ranks of the internet and get their friends to purchase products/services from the engineering firm. You can have absolutely no idea what you are doing, polish it a little, throw some fancy words out there and consumers will believe you. When in all reality the product/service available...it is at par or below par for the course at the very best. Others who have owned engineering firms for years and have been doing engineering work for an extensive amount of time simply laugh at the engineer selling chicken shit sandwiches claiming it is chicken salad.

(Look at the shake-weight)..people buy those things, shake them for 10 minutes, and never touch them again. But..it is viral and ludicrous enough for South Park to make an episode about it, and making it a hilarious spoof as well. It is a comical relief as far as working out and being healthy and leading a healthy lifestyle. Anybody in the fitness industry knows damn good and well it is a joke. You do not get a shake weight and then compete in the Mr. Olympia contest...nor do you go ride a bike and kick Lance Armstrong's ass either. But according to the commercials that are on TV it is going to get you ripped and toned.

If you do not agree with it, my apologies. I don't believe in telling half truths and whole lies to get somebody to buy something from me. I believe in giving them a fair shake and a good deal to begin with on something that we truly machine and build in house, without ripping them off.

That exactly, was what i wanted to hear. I am in 100% of agreeance, which is why i never dare insulted you for your claims. I manage a company called complete nutrition so when we see those ads on tv "about gaining 20lbs of muscle in 2 weeks we laugh". I find that funny, so i can relate the "shake weight example". i just wanted the fellow Fi'ers to see that we do not need to insult, just because we use some of the best products from Fi, doesnt mean WE are better, although our products may be. Thank you for the clarification.

That's the great thing about the United States..anybody can start a company or a business. Just because you own an engineering firm does not mean that you know how to engineer your way out of a wet paper bag.

If you do own an engineering company AND possess the know-how to contribute in your company I would consider you in extreme minority nowadays. It's all about opening a company then putting your feet up and letting the cash roll in right? It's a shame really, nobody has passion for their work anymore.

Now about that paper bag problem I think we should wire up a BtL with ninja stars on the dustcap and burp our way out lol

That's the great thing about the United States..anybody can start a company or a business. Just because you own an engineering firm does not mean that you know how to engineer your way out of a wet paper bag.

If you do own an engineering company AND possess the know-how to contribute in your company I would consider you in extreme minority nowadays. It's all about opening a company then putting your feet up and letting the cash roll in right? It's a shame really, nobody has passion for their work anymore.

Now about that paper bag problem I think we should wire up a BtL with ninja stars on the dustcap and burp our way out lol

thats the great thing about Fi/AA they do know how to do it all and they do it in house! Customer for life right here