dave_Edwards

1st annual SWVA TeamSSaudio.com meet

you had to be there....i don't think talking about it does any justice....its when i saw him and when dave explained we basically got nothing done and he pretty much said........

anyone?

that he didn't care (btw anyone reading should know he seemed to be quite humble and while he is the butt of this joke he has a quality anyone should strive for, i've always appreciated people that are humble though)

Big marv =BIG Marv It's nice to see people around that make me feel small :D

Edited by ramos

guys I had a great time, I was planning to return this weekend, but with out our master glasser I am not sure I will make the run, unless Nick you know where Ramos was going to go with them,

it took us six and 1/2 hours to get down and four and 1/2 to get back, (ie. my car + crusie control at 85mph - retarted traffic = relaxing short trip)

anyway could we set up another time when we could return because I really want to keep working on the door pannels? (I feel bad leaving parts of my car in dave's garage)

Ramos and Nick have been doing great work on them and I have never been apart of a glass project of this level, there are more changes in surface on these dorrs that I had imaged, I still want to try to get both sets of components in the pannels, I hope with the tweets very close together the imaging will be fairly ok,  I cant wait to hear the final product, should be nasty loud with insane midbass

Look at it on the bright side though. We get a little time to step back and think after seeing what we have to work with. I will have all the rings cut . I'm hoping to get a hold of dave today and swing by and get the roundover bits that I forgot was my only set :Doh: and left in his garage. So that I may finish the rings. I'm also going to go ahead and get the fglass panels and do a little more edge stiffening. That way we can wrap just the glass piece in fleece. And attach to the door like the map pockets were. This way when we do get back together. We can start right off my determining speaker location, mount the rings and wrap the suckers. Once we get those suckers wrapped it's all down hill from there. With a ride on a sandpaper sled :fing34::)

guys I had a great time, I was planning to return this weekend, but with out our master glasser I am not sure I will make the run, unless Nick you know where Ramos was going to go with them,

it took us six and 1/2 hours to get down and four and 1/2 to get back, (ie. my car + crusie control at 85mph - retarted traffic = relaxing short trip)

anyway could we set up another time when we could return because I really want to keep working on the door pannels? (I feel bad leaving parts of my car in dave's garage)

Ramos and Nick have been doing great work on them and I have never been apart of a glass project of this level, there are more changes in surface on these dorrs that I had imaged, I still want to try to get both sets of components in the pannels, I hope with the tweets very close together the imaging will be fairly ok,

when was the 2nd annual?

Well it would have been 2 years ago, so that would put this year at the 4th annual SWVA meet?

yep.....just something to think about guys....it's summer....it's warm.....take a vacation to mi casa.....party like rock stars.....

yep.....just something to think about guys....it's summer....it's warm.....take a vacation to mi casa.....party like rock stars.....

Propose a weekend so I can get work off.

Some time in August.

Fall >> summer

Indeed.

A lot better.

Some time in August.

Make that end of august, august 8-10th hillbilly sq heads south :)

we need to get the bbq sundays going again. I'm done with school now so i can show my face again!

Matt....i have almost forgot what you look like.....We got a new grill so bring the terror you call a GF and come and have some fun!!!!

we need to get the bbq sundays going again.

They stopped ?????? :D

I would be down if it wasn't so expensive to fly in

I will be back down when Arthur is a little better of a traveler.