dave_Edwards

1st annual SWVA TeamSSaudio.com meet

Oh I plan on it. I'm hopefully gonna get started on the sub enclosure for my budget system this weekend. One 12"hx2 in ported fglass enclosure molded to area behind the rear seat. Going for that stealth look ;) Chris at custom auto issued me a challenge. We are each building a complete system installion, materials, equipment and everything for under $500. Hopefully I'll have the enclosure done to show off :D I'm gonna put it in my little tracker that I use to haul my boat. ( little boat :D ) :)

hmm..not for sure about the guy named bobby. dan does the installs and there is another guy that does detailing. his name may be bobby.

That would be Bobby. He lives down the street from a friend of mine. Dude talks so much smack...according to him he did all the installs at powerhouse ......and he cleans cars :lol2: Oh wait till I see him again :)

Oh I plan on it. I'm hopefully gonna get started on the sub  enclosure for my budget system this weekend. One 12"hx2 in ported fglass enclosure molded to area behind the rear seat. Going for that stealth look ;)  Chris at custom auto issued me a challenge. We are each building a complete system installion, materials, equipment and everything for under $500. Hopefully I'll have the enclosure done to show off :D I'm gonna put it in my little tracker that I use to haul my boat. ( little boat :D )    :)

custom auto dont like me

whipped thier boy's ass on the meter...bout 2 years ago..

:)

I dont like them either...prices too high, and the work is too janky

but yeah, come on down...we'll kick some glass

this is going to be exciting, I can't wait !!! :)

custom auto dont like me

Not to fond of me either. Repaired to many of their hack jobs. I used to do some fglass work for them on a consignment kind of deal. Until I found out they were jacking me and the customers at the same time by selling something I made as their own, and jacking the price up cosiderably .:(:)

hmm..not for sure about the guy named bobby. dan does the installs and there is another guy that does detailing. his name may be bobby.

That would be Bobby. He lives down the street from a friend of mine. Dude talks so much smack...according to him he did all the installs at powerhouse ......and he cleans cars :lol2: Oh wait till I see him again :)

is bobby kinda short with blonde/brownish hair? if so, that must be him. :idiot:

Oh I plan on it. I'm hopefully gonna get started on the sub  enclosure for my budget system this weekend. One 12"hx2 in ported fglass enclosure molded to area behind the rear seat. Going for that stealth look ;)  Chris at custom auto issued me a challenge. We are each building a complete system installion, materials, equipment and everything for under $500. Hopefully I'll have the enclosure done to show off :D I'm gonna put it in my little tracker that I use to haul my boat. ( little boat :D )    :)

chris knows how to fiberglass very well. he had a shop in salem for about 6 months and then he moved it over to southwest. there is a guy that competes sq in iasca and he lives in roanoke. he has a red car and has a lot of ppi stuff in it. do you know who i'm talking about?

i can bring a meter if someone wants to see how loud they be :). but i dont think im on the team

hey slacker....have you built an enclosure for the crystal's yet? let me know when you are finished so i can hear it.

i can bring a meter if someone wants to see how loud they be :). but i dont think im on the team

Got your left and right figured out yet?

:domoslay::P:peepwall:

I've yet to see anybody in roanoke that's into IASCA stuff...

But yeah

This should be fun guys!...I havent inhaled fiberglass fumes since i started back here at college lmao :D

Lookin' forward to it!

I've yet to see anybody in roanoke that's into IASCA stuff...

But yeah

This should be fun guys!...I havent inhaled fiberglass fumes since i started back here at college lmao :D

Lookin' forward to it!

it's true..he competes sq and he has a nice system.

:(

oh yeah?! well...well...

We'll see next year! :D

there is a guy that competes sq in iasca and he lives in roanoke.