dave_Edwards

1st annual SWVA TeamSSaudio.com meet

I don't remember the plate.  he had a chevy cavaliar and then he got the red volkswagen.  i think that chris at custom auto sounds did the install.

Yep , we're talking about the same person I believe. Mike Cloudt

I had a hand in the cavalier. The rear seat sub enclosure took me about 4 weeks. :)

ok----i need a tally of everyone that is coming so I can let the neighbors know(and Heather---my wife)

please pm me if you need directions----Sat. night we are planning on going out to eat somewhere also-----let me know if you need a place to sleep also(we have alot of hotels that are close)

ramos,

here is the car that i'm talking about. did you help with this install?

golfsq.jpg

Nah, I didn't get a chance to work on the volkswagon. Drolled over it several times. Mikes actually a little older than I am. ( d@mn that makes me feel good ) :lol2: He has been competing in iasca for quite a while. He originally started out with a red grand prix. I worked with Mike for a couple of years. He started as an installer. :)

ok----i need a tally of everyone that is coming so I can let the neighbors know(and Heather---my wife)

please pm me if you need directions----Sat. night we are planning on going out to eat somewhere also-----let me know if you need a place to sleep also(we have alot of hotels that are close)

ok dave so far that have replyed to the topic are:

Dave

Heather (along with a yet to be named passenger)

Aaron (denim)

Amanda (along with a yet to be named passenger)

Jim (jack frost)

ragnaroksq

NDMstang65 (nick)

vladd

ramos

Booming_Creation (chad)

XtremeAudioConcepts

Slacker

I believe we might be able to convince Nick Lemons to drive a little north for a day or two, which means maybe some of the other near by SI guys could come along

:ohsnap:

id be down for meeting up with some more audio gurus. im at ferrum college right now in the moonshine capital of the world, franklin county. :woot: so you can add me onto that list. i also wouldnt need a place to stay since im only 45min away, i would just need directions. i also have some dynamat, maybe we could put it to good use in my cargo area? just dawned on me...would i be the youngest, 18?

just dawned on me...would i be the youngest, 18?

Youngin'. Let the hazing begin. The pole pieces are ready...

j/k.

Maybe.

Think you are the youngest...I'm 19.

oh well it wouldnt be the first time. the 12th is the last regular season football game here (right now we're 7-0) so im probably going to go to a little bit of that game and then head up to the meet. game starts at 1 and i'll probably leave at halftime.

would I be the oldest----27--------oh wait-----Webster will be there-----lol

not if ramos will be there

would I be the oldest----27--------oh wait-----Webster will be there-----lol

Nah, I got you by a few years. I told you guys I'm getting old :)

You're coming from Fairfax, correct? You're going to be getting on 81 southbound, and the C'burg exit is 118-C.

I don't know how far you need to drive to pick up 81, or how many miles you'll be on it...I'd expect around four hours, though.