bassahaulic

Review of Cablguy184's truck.

I got the pleasure of hearing Cableguy's truck at USACi World Finals this year. It was great to say the very least.

When I first got in his truck, I was expecting to see a processor or a high-end expensive head unit. I saw neither, instead I saw a run of the mill Pioneer H/U and a old looking EQ with a few simple adjustments under it. Soon as I started looking around I started noticing the great craftsmanship in the truck, from the custom Kick panels to house the Blue Car Audio 6.5"s, then the Custom A-Pillar's to house the Blue's Car Audio tweeters.

So, I was a little skeptical at first as the only SQ vehicle I had heard prior was a G8 with Focal Utopia's and the Alpine 701 Processor. Then he started playing music and I was instantly greeted with a well centered sound great warm sound. I was simply in disbelief at how well staged it was for such a simple setup.

After a few songs of showing off the staging and front-stage. He play a song to show off the low end, which was amazing clear and loud for a set of 10"s tuned so low. They caught every note with no issues. I was simply astounded.

Great truck Cableguy, really it's amazing. :)

:fing34:

Randall's truck is what got me off my azz to improve the old system I had in my truck.

The simplicity of Randall's system blows folks away. As you stated, no high end HU, no processing out the ying yang, no 10 - 20 speakers sprinkled all over the interior, no 10 amps for all active x-overs. :trippy: Just a middle of the road Pioneer HU, a LP PA-2 Audiopath pre-amp/eq, a LP XO-3 crossover, a pair of LP amps, a Blues 6.5/tweet passively crossed, 4 speaker front end and 2 Blues ISO-10 kits ported.

Randall's truck is like all the other Team LP/Blues systems. All of the systems are built using the K.I.S.S. principle, "Keep It Simple Stupid"! :fing34: You dont' need $10k-$20k worth of equipment and a $40k install to have a great sounding system.

:thanx::thanx::thanx:26203464006_medium.jpg

I'm speechless ...

I had a blast hangin out with you all !!!

26203464021_large.jpg

26203464018_large.jpg

26203464019_large.jpg

26203464022_large.jpg

26203464006_medium.jpg ... 26203464005_medium.jpg

26203460099_medium.jpg ... 26203460098_medium.jpg

:thanx::thanx:

26203464021_large.jpg

Looks it me and my GF!!

This goes to the noobs! That its 90% install and 10% equipment...I can only imagine how it sounds. :drink40:

Special thanks to these guys, without Team Linear Power / Bluse Car Audio, none of this would be possible ...

26203464015_large.jpg

26203464021_large.jpg

Looks it me and my GF!!

I look a bit rough around the edges there. :lol:

Damn, smile Matt!

Thank you all 26203464006_medium.jpg ... Still got alot of work to do. Hoping to start under the hood this weekend ...