DC Power Rob

Anyone want to see some real power?

We decided to play with one of our 390XP's on the Dyno. We only have 320 amps of loadbank on this dyno, but in layman's terms this is an almost 400 amp alternator that will do 213 at what our competitors call idle? I just call it ridiculous amounts of power DC Power style.. Everybody else, dream on...

390XP.jpg

And to think, somebody turned 4 of these down....

Edited by DC Power Rob

All I can say is WOW!!!!! Awesome peice of equipment, and the alt ain't bad either!! :fing34:

DC Power flexing it's muscle :P

New machine is pretty awesome for more measuring everything.

max output 4.7kw :D

All the possibilities... mmm

insanity@@

Wait until the video uploads... In this day and age, it didn't happen without video proof.. We dont normally shoot video for just testing and prototype work but Kyle did for some reason tonight... I'll let the video do the explaining...

Who would turn a alt like that down?!?! If i would have known you had something like that hanging around i would have bought it... didnt need lol, but i would have bought it. may be in my next build am really digging that new blue paint it would go with my other car really nice

We just have a few right now that we saved for prototyping.. I have a few hundred of these on perpetual backorder because we cant build them fast enough so we dont really advertise them..