bassahaulic

Thank you Mark!!! Edit: Aaron!!!

Thank you Mark for running such a great company and website!

You truly do a lot of work for such a large company!!! :drink40:

:peepwall:

:drink40:

The best forum for car audio EVAR.

Fixored :drink40:

The best forum for car audio EVAR.

Fixored :drink40:

X2

Yes, thank you Mark. ;)

Thank you Mark & Aaron for running such a great company and website!

You truly do a lot of work for such a large company!!! :drink40:

I fixored it for you!

:morepower1:

Thanks Mark and Aaron,

I honestly hate 90% of all forums due to their lack of knowledge and filled with people giving wrong advice, somehow ssa just doesn't have that, it's a whole bunch of well grounded nice people, ssa has the best atmosphere with the best information.

And it looks pretty :P

Im not a forum whore i stick to the one and only best forum ever SSA!!!

Yes, thank you Mark. ;)

Well honestly, thanks guys. This thread was sort of a joke really, I put bassahaulic up to it to just Annoy Aaron.

Aaron says all the time that more and more people only thank me because they are not aware Aaron is a part of SSA ROFL. (New Customers mostly), so I thought it might be funny to have another thread ignoring him a little. In summary this thread is really thanking Aaron.

Thanks Aaron for all of your hard work on this site!

**this is just part of my sarcastic personality :) **

Yes, thank you Mark. ;)

Well honestly, thanks guys. This thread was sort of a joke really, I put bassahaulic up to it to just Annoy Aaron.

Aaron says all the time that more and more people only thank me because they are not aware Aaron is a part of SSA ROFL. (New Customers mostly), so I thought it might be funny to have another thread ignoring him a little. In summary this thread is really thanking Aaron.

Thanks Aaron for all of your hard work on this site!

**this is just part of my sarcastic personality :) **

Aaron who? :P

You talking about Aaron? He's a bad motha......Watch yo mouth.

I respect Mark and Aaron for the fact they dont go around suggesting SSA subs to anyone and everyone just to make a buck. That is what truly puts me off on other forums. Members with agendas playing fan boy.

They run a great forum and really allow the members to do as they please as long as it stays intelligent and for the most part mature.

But really, Thank you Aaron. :)

You talking about Aaron? He's a bad motha......Watch yo mouth.

I respect Mark and Aaron for the fact they dont go around suggesting SSA subs to anyone and everyone just to make a buck. That is what truly puts me off on other forums. Members with agendas playing fan boy.

They run a great forum and really allow the members to do as they please as long as it stays intelligent and for the most part mature.

:thanx:

But really, Thank you Aaron. :)

Thank you guys for being members here. :)

Thanks Mark and Aaron,

I honestly hate 90% of all forums due to their lack of knowledge and filled with people giving wrong advice, somehow ssa just doesn't have that, it's a whole bunch of well grounded nice people, ssa has the best atmosphere with the best information.

That pretty much says it all. That and the fact that SSA looks better than alot other forums. Everything is always up to date and the people are the greatest, most knowledgable group of guys and gals on the interwebz.

Thanks Mark and Aaron,

I honestly hate 90% of all forums due to their lack of knowledge and filled with people giving wrong advice, somehow ssa just doesn't have that, it's a whole bunch of well grounded nice people minus //M5 the resident blunt(bank of knowledge), ssa has the best atmosphere with the best information.

FTW!!!

Thanks Mark and Aaron,

I honestly hate 90% of all forums due to their lack of knowledge and filled with people giving wrong advice, somehow ssa just doesn't have that, it's a whole bunch of well grounded nice people minus //M5 the resident blunt(bank of knowledge), ssa has the best atmosphere with the best information.

FTW!!!

Editing a quote in good taste is a win, editing for your own agenda is not koo. Don't do it again. Thanks!

We have a thread like this once a year and it's pretty koo! Nice to see the people who actually appreciate the hard work of these two guys letting them know about it.

Thanks again Aaron and Mark!