ANT LAY

those either a tahor or Yukon

I've heard of people blocking off the rear cabin vents ( behind the vent caps) to gain loudness in the cabin anyone here dine it or does anyone know if it works because with my system turned up if you walk to the back you can here a farting noise coming out and also you can feel the air coming out

If you take those back covers off there are just flaps which you can over with some type of deadener. I have personally not done mine yet but I might weld mine up.

Andrew

I did mine. I covered the flaps with some left over ensolite I had from my doors. Anything will work tho.

Worth doing to stop that fart sound coming from the rear vents.

If you take those back covers off there are just flaps which you can over with some type of deadener. I have personally not done mine yet but I might weld mine up.

Andrew

The frame is plastic with rubber flaps. You are a serious badass if you can weld plastic and rubber. lol

I filled mine with expandable foam. The flapping noise was annoying and in concept it's better. Less pressure escaping. Just pop the rear plastic interior pieces off and spray foam in each vent opening.

Pic of when I did mine:

You can also get aftermarket covers for the exterior, or grab a pair off an escalade...

I put tape over the inside and outside of the vent and I can definitely feel more pressure and air movement but its hard to say if it's "louder", so now I'll probably go ahead and block them off permanently

edit *... btw no more fart noise

Edited by ANT R1