Reallunacy

It's Nov 2nd

Great minds galore here.

I was going to vote till I realized that in CA you have to fill out a form prior to voting. In MN, I could just walk in and register. Oh well, I was hoping to Vote Yes on Prop. 19. Legalize it.

If I was of age, I would have :)

I voted, Think there where more people voting this year then two years ago. Took me like 40 minutes to get through the line this year. Last time i was only there for like 2or 3 minutes total

I was going to vote till I realized that in CA you have to fill out a form prior to voting. In MN, I could just walk in and register. Oh well, I was hoping to Vote Yes on Prop. 19. Legalize it.

Lame reason

You can get an Early ballot and submit by mail. Honestly if you don't vote, your lazy or just don't care that much.

I don't vote. Every politician is the same. Until I see someone outside of politics running, I will not vote.

I hope you guys in Cali get it legalized , then we dutch folk don't look that stupid in the eyes of the rest of the world anymore .

I hope you guys in Cali get it legalized , then we dutch folk don't look that stupid in the eyes of the rest of the world anymore .

But you are. :peepwall: JK

There's a prop in az for medicinal legalization (as CA currently is) currently. Very curious to see the outcome.

Misinformation about marijuana sure doesn't help the cause. Ignorance is a bitch.

Voted because I want to believe it matters, even though I know better. But double epic fail on my state for re-electing the worst gov. in my lifetime. Wow. :Doh:

Maybe the Dutch don't look stupid, they look progressive.

Voted because I want to believe it matters, even though I know better. But double epic fail on my state for re-electing the worst gov. in my lifetime. Wow. :Doh:

What I loved is the people here saying the would vote for Whitman just because she is a woman...it reminded me of the black folks who said the same about Obama. Maybe I just think more logically about these things, but if you are voting for a person based on race, sex or creed it is flat ass wrong. Make sure that their policies align with what you believe. I don't run down a party line, I gather information, and make an educated decision. Why are people so freaking lazy?

/rant

Not lazy, just mentally disabled.

What I loved is the people here saying the would vote for Whitman just because she is a woman...it reminded me of the black folks who said the same about Obama. Maybe I just think more logically about these things, but if you are voting for a person based on race, sex or creed it is flat ass wrong. Make sure that their policies align with what you believe. I don't run down a party line, I gather information, and make an educated decision. Why are people so freaking lazy?

/rant

I agree, hell in GA, the Liberal candidate had only 4% of the vote, but I bet if everyone had actually listened to his platforms he would have made an amazing run. In the debate with the other two candidates, he seemed the best.

felons cant vote last i checked.. would have loved to vote yes on 19 though :( but it didnt make it, sucks for us. just gotta go get a $150 prescription to be legal lol.