Sign in to follow this  
walker01s10

Emails

What email account are you answering emails from. I've sent you a few with no response. Just trying to touch base.

Thanks

I believe Trevor is still out of the game, and backed up

actually I am working 6 days a week putting pipeline in the ground

so I'll pretty much be un available untill it snows...

I do have alot of e mails to go thru......I scan the forums for a couple min

after work and by the time I'm done showering,eating and spend 5 min with

the wife and kids it"s time to go to bed......5:30am comes REALLY fast...LOL

Well I sold my s-10 and now have a regular cab dodge truck. I'm looking to put in 2 or 3 Sa-8's.

I'm sure there is someone else that can help you if you are in a hurry.

I already have a buisness deal going with Trevor. I'm not trying to drag our buisness on here. I have sent emails with no response and can't send pm's. I was just trying to touch base with Trevor to see what we could work out with our buisness deal.

As Trevor has said he's been really busy which I can understand with all thats hes been thru.

Thanks

Brian Walker

I already have a buisness deal going with Trevor. I'm not trying to drag our buisness on here. I have sent emails with no response and can't send pm's. I was just trying to touch base with Trevor to see what we could work out with our buisness deal.

As Trevor has said he's been really busy which I can understand with all thats hes been thru.

Thanks

Brian Walker

I beleive you are one of the refunds.....once I am financially cought up enough all 3 of them will be issued (yours included)

Thanks

Brian Walker

I beleive you are one of the refunds.....once I am financially cought up enough all 3 of them will be issued (yours included)

Before talking about a refund we were talking about design plans if your still willing I would like that for my new truck. One less refund to worry about. 3 or 4 sa-8's round ports in a reg cab dodge ram truck.