I read this whole thread and all I could think about is how I was uber jealous that you got an 880 on the cheap.

If you knew what I paid for mine with the iPod adapter. lol

Which you still owe some money for...

:rolleyes:

Man, I paid you with the Asian Whore.

Wahh? She never showed up! :WTFBubble:

I read this whole thread and all I could think about is how I was uber jealous that you got an 880 on the cheap.

If you knew what I paid for mine with the iPod adapter. lol

Which you still owe some money for...

:rolleyes:

Man, I paid you with the Asian Whore.

Wahh? She never showed up! :WTFBubble:

Dude for real?!

I paid that UPS guy $10 extra to warm her up for you and everything. :ughdunno:

oh, i have that too. i just don't have the plug for the power yet. :trippy:

Have you messed with the T/A yet?

a little bit, i have the speakers set so that the "center" is just to the right of the driver's seat. with how i drive my head is not centered with my headrest. my main problem is that i have a problem with my left ear that my hearing isn't the greatest. i had my girlfriend sit in the seat how i do and then tuned it to her hearing. she was sitting on 3 books to get her to my height haha. i'm 6'3", she's 5'7".

after driving my blazer and then my mom's envoy (same stock setup basically) i noticed huge difference's and i love mine. the tweeters of mine warmed up and sounds much better but i'm lacking a lot of mid bass now so we'll see what happens

oh, i have that too. i just don't have the plug for the power yet. :trippy:

Have you messed with the T/A yet?

a little bit, i have the speakers set so that the "center" is just to the right of the driver's seat. with how i drive my head is not centered with my headrest. my main problem is that i have a problem with my left ear that my hearing isn't the greatest. i had my girlfriend sit in the seat how i do and then tuned it to her hearing. she was sitting on 3 books to get her to my height haha. i'm 6'3", she's 5'7".

after driving my blazer and then my mom's envoy (same stock setup basically) i noticed huge difference's and i love mine. the tweeters of mine warmed up and sounds much better but i'm lacking a lot of mid bass now so we'll see what happens

Try dropping your HPF down a little or changing the slope.

i'll be monkeying with it more this week once it gets back from the shop. i'm getting my transmission looked at which hopefully won't be too much but who knows. once i do i'll have a lot of "sitting in a parking lot" time to fine tune it all.

i have played with the slope and HPF with very little results. i ran the woofers active for a while and was getting some good mid bass response from them. then i installed the tweeters and crossover and lost what i had. i know that active is much better but i don't have the time to run more wiring at the moment so we'll see. hopefully thanksgiving break will allow me to do so.