sundownz

Sundown X-8 Work in Progress

Damn this is the first I have heard of this. I believe Im going to be ordering the SA8 v.2s. Im ordering directly from sundownz, hopefully to get them as soon as they come in.

I made a new topic over on CACO about it -- basically... bottom line is I have to write off all the tooling on this project as a total loss and start over due to vendor problems.

I am re-working a 2.5" coil 8" woofer around the SA-8 v.2 platform to be the X-8 -- stay tuned !

Maybe not the right thread to ask, but are there any lineup changes in the works for Sundown? I'm looking at a few options now, but I may not buy right away. Just wondering if I should look out for any more new goodies any time soon.

Maybe not the right thread to ask, but are there any lineup changes in the works for Sundown? I'm looking at a few options now, but I may not buy right away. Just wondering if I should look out for any more new goodies any time soon.

Like?

I'm always working on stuff :)

We do have a complete X line in the pipe for 2013 -- 8/10/12/15/18 models -- our most complete line as far as sizes go! The 12" will likely be completed first -- but stay tuned to the forums for that info.

Like?

Oh yeah guess I should mention I'm in the sub market. Had my eye on a single 18" Z or maybe dual SA 15's. Staying around 2000 watts with a fair amount of room for a low tuned ported box. My buddy has 3 older SA8's on 1700 watts in a small ported box that just amazes everyone who hears it. I know the SA8 has changed, just had me wondering about other possible lineup changes.

But I am also thinking about the new comps Jacob is about to put out to replace my so-so 6x8 coax's.

I'm always working on stuff smile.png

We do have a complete X line in the pipe for 2013 -- 8/10/12/15/18 models -- our most complete line as far as sizes go! The 12" will likely be completed first -- but stay tuned to the forums for that info.

That sounds very interesting. Always good to dedication to offering more goodies to the public :)

Thanks for the replies guys!