aimone

R.I.P SEAN TYLER DOBBS.....MY SON

i got woke up this morning to the worst news a father could get. my son was born may 2006, he was almost 3 months premature and the first 6mths of his life were spent in the hospital. after multiple surgeries to stop his brain from bleeding from being so premature he finally go to come home. and he had real bad seizures on a daily basis his whole life. me and his mother lasted about a year after that and we split up, for a year after that i was only able to see my son while his mother was at work and his grandmother would let me see him without her knowing. since the ex moved out of her moms i havent got to see him except in pictures and her friends letting me know how hes doing. so i get woke up today "call ur babymama asap its important". i call her and she says we have nothing to say to each other and hangs up. after i get ahold of her mom i find out my son hadn't been eating and got down to 17lbs so he'd been in the hospital for the past week getting a feeding tube put in, 1:30am nov 5th the doctor said he could go home, my ex and the nurse both said they didnt think he was ready but the doctor insisted. so whithin 2-3hrs of him being home he just stopped breathing and passed away before the ambulance arrived.....

may 12th 2006 - november 5th 2010 R.I.P sean tyler dobbs, i atleast know now theres no more pain and u will be an angel watching over me.....i love you son.....

what makes things worse is his funeral is probably monday which happens to be my birthday

RIP Sean :(

RIP, You got your SSA family here for you.

Really sorry to hear of your loss! I will keep you and little Sean in my prayers!

Keep the faith!

R.I.P. Sean

thanx guys your words mean alot

Damn bro..............RIP Sean Tyler.

I really hope you two are able to be civil through this extremly difficult time.

J

RIP :(

And that's horrible that the funeral is on your brithday :( I am truly sorry.

RIP :(

Sorry for your loss

All of the forums prayers are with you and your son.

Oh wow...I cannot even imagine what you are going through. Being a father myself there is nothing in the world I would think could be worse than getting that news. I am so sorry for your loss but at least it does sound like Sean is at peace now.

Tear. thats real sad bro. i have a 2 1/2 month old son. i couldnt even imagine. prayers are with you man!

God needed another soldier to help him out up there. And yes... he shall be watching out for his daddy and knows you love him very much. Keep him in your heart always.. and he shall be there forever.

May God bless you and your family.. He has a plan for us all..

God bless you all! R.I.P. little buddy!

I am truly sorry for your loss. I'm a father of 2 girls and I don't know what I'd do if something happened to them. That also sucks about your birthday, I know how that goes. My father died on my birthday several years ago.

My thoughts are with you and your family, stay strong.

Our thoughts and prays are with you! Very very sorry for your loss. :(

Please be strong. My son was only born 2 months before yours, so this hits close to home for me. At the moment he is all that is keeping me going. I do truly hope your son is in a better place now. We at SSA will keep him and you in our thoughts.

Rest in peace Sean Tyler Dobbs. My family and I will pray for your son and your family.

Stay strong my friend.

I'm sorry for your loss. Any loss is hard. Stay strong and remember he will be happy to see that you can make it through this, he will see to that.