Sign in to follow this  
twistedchild420

BEST SHOW EVER!!! Videos Inside!!!!!&#

First and foremost Thank You Jennisa for the best show this year!! Cash Prizes .....7 foot tall trophies.....Models Everywhere....Drifting Competitions....FREE NOS Drinks for ALL .....LED TV Giveaways....and about 3x the amount of competitors @ World Finals!!!!!!! Thank God i live in Texas!!!!!! Shows all year round!!! And this was THE show to attend.....+ We picked up a new teammate! 145.7 @ 25hz FTW!!!! Prepare to see Loud cars...beautiful women... and a all around great time!!! Here is Part 1....MANY more coming!!!! Lotta peeps from all the forums and youtube in there as well..so keep an eye out!

Here is a quick pic of Fred with his trophies....Mr.160.6db 30 Second Average on Music! Gotta love a good DDZ and Sundown combo!!!

143d84db.jpg

Always enjoy your vids. :woot:

Thanks my man...i appreciate that!

I decided to make the next vid nothing but Brutal....Painful Demo's! It's gonna be nasty!

dam i was outta town this weekend or i wouldve been there. thats right by where i live

Damn, looks like a super nice show.

Damn, seems like every show/event seems to be 2 or more hours away for me. Puts a damper on being able to go to any.

Thanks for offering all the vids for the numerous events!!! :fing34:

dam i was outta town this weekend or i wouldve been there. thats right by where i live

Damn....wished you coulda made it bro!

Damn, looks like a super nice show.

I'm tellin ya !

Damn, seems like every show/event seems to be 2 or more hours away for me. Puts a damper on being able to go to any.

Thanks for offering all the vids for the numerous events!!! :fing34:

No problem my man!

The next vid is the last sadly :( Can't say it enough...Great show! lol Stay tuned to find out how to win a Stroker 12"!

The next vid is the last sadly :( Can't say it enough...Great show! lol Stay tuned to find out how to win a Stroker 12"!

f'ing tease!

f'ing tease!

Lulz!

LOVED all these vids. keep up the good work twisted.

makes me so jealous that i don't have bass now that im doin my rebuild