Sign in to follow this  
Kyle1141

Btl update please

Hey Ordered a btl 18 last Wednesday and I have got an update on my purchase it says payment is still being carried put shouldn't it be accepted by now my in invoice is I-15168/00

Hey Ordered a btl 18 last Wednesday and I have got an update on my purchase it says payment is still being carried put shouldn't it be accepted by now my in invoice is I-15168/00

it usually takes a few days to process the order. You have to remember the weekend doesnt count.

Okie dokie the build time is still for weeks isn't it so I won't get my sub for about a month in a half is that right?

Okie dokie the build time is still for weeks isn't it so I won't get my sub for about a month in a half is that right?

If you ordered a new btl then it will be around that time or so, read the topic on btls and you will see that it could be up to a 4 week wait for them to ship out the new btls.

If you ordered a new btl then it will be around that time or so, read the topic on btls and you will see that it could be up to a 4 week wait for them to ship out the new btls.

i've got a 10" ssd no options ordered the 14th of october and have'nt seen any change on my order yet. :WTFBubble: I know they where waiting for magnet from overseas somewhere????

i've got a 10" ssd no options ordered the 14th of october and have'nt seen any change on my order yet. :WTFBubble: I know they where waiting for magnet from overseas somewhere????

Instead of making a response in a thread, email them and give them time to respond. There has been some hold-up at the build house and everything should be getting taken care of shortly.

Instead of making a response in a thread, email them and give them time to respond. There has been some hold-up at the build house and everything should be getting taken care of shortly.

I know there busy. e-mailed them two weeks ago and got an e-mail back saying be patient and that they were going to e-mail me back early that next week, but no reply yet. so i gave up e-mailing them, cause i know that they are busy, so i'm going to leave them alone, but be would be nice to know whats going on. if they even got there magnets to build theses items or not?

I don't know why people complain when it clearly states on their website that there will be a delay. I wasn't billed untill my order had shipped out.

I know there busy. e-mailed them two weeks ago and got an e-mail back saying be patient and that they were going to e-mail me back early that next week, but no reply yet. so i gave up e-mailing them, cause i know that they are busy, so i'm going to leave them alone, but be would be nice to know whats going on. if they even got there magnets to build theses items or not?

They're about as clueless as you are as to when the magnets will arrive, because if i remember correctly, the magnets are being held in customs like the Gen.2 BTLS were not to long ago. Customs is something out of their hands and really all they can do is come up with an expected arrival date and hope theyre there by then.

When i bought my q it said the same thing untill it arived

lol, magnets stuck at customs.. They prob wondering why all these boxes are "fighting" with each other all day long....

Oh wait.. We know why.. there must be magnets in these boxes, lol.. They pass....

lol, magnets stuck at customs.. They prob wondering why all these boxes are "fighting" with each other all day long....

Oh wait.. We know why.. there must be magnets in these boxes, lol.. They pass....

None of the magnets are charged...they manually inspect packages because they are so dense and they can not x-ray them. (We do not buy our motors pre built and charged in boxes like other do..we machine and magnetize our motors in house)

If you ordered an SSD, as far as I know they are still stuck in customs. I am not 100% sure though.

A BTL is a no brainer...none of them will ship out until the last week in this month or so.

Got confirmation of magnet container clearing yesterday (and spoke to Dimp today I believe) magnets should be in on Friday and we will start shipping SSDs out on Monday. we should have the 45 or so back orders shipped out by Tuesday.

Thanks,

Scott

Got confirmation of magnet container clearing yesterday (and spoke to Dimp today I believe) magnets should be in on Friday and we will start shipping SSDs out on Monday. we should have the 45 or so back orders shipped out by Tuesday.

Thanks,

Scott

ya got a call today confirming shipment Monday on my order. i want to thank ya for giving me a call again when i i know how busy you all all with everything. :gayhaaay1:

BTL-N2s should start shipping on the 22nd. Ultra steep ramp up time late next week to get all the code working correct for the machines. Most of the fixtures are done, but making 1-2 pieces on a fixture is a far different thing than production at speed. Hopefully things will run smoothly and we wont have to pull shifts over the weekend.

N3 will be up on the site that week and will start shipping (most likely) the week after the N2s. N1s are waiting on sample coils and finalization of their "SQishness" before we post specs and more info.

Thanks,

Scott

While patiently awaiting specs on the new N1's, would it be possible to provide at least an installation depth now? Working with limited space and just trying to get a general feel for how much depth I will have to create to compensate for this new design which looks a bit deeper than the others. Nick has suggested that I wait on the N1 which seems to fit what I am looking for with their "SQishness"!

Thanks,

Landon

Edited by lrou204

Sign in to follow this