Mark LaFountain

SSAUDIO.COM Dickies Group Buy

i ordered one but its asking for me to mail in the payment. can i use a debit/credit card instead?

Ok I want to try one shirt.

PM me for shipping costs to Martinique please; as I'm not in the 48 at all !!!!!!!

i ordered one but its asking for me to mail in the payment. can i use a debit/credit card instead?

Yes, you can use your credit card.

cough * T Shirts * cough

we are actually working on these lol. I swear.

I don't believe you. lol

We found a new place to print them. Better quality, same price. :)

So, if I bought a shirt, SSA supporter # 1, and 2 DCON's, does that mean I get free shipping? :roflmao:

Sure, why not, just make a note of it in your order!

Could I get a partial credit for this sale ????

:roflmao::roflmao:

Now, now. I had my eye on the DCON's long before I met you. I just happened to come across your build log and you just so happened to help me integrate myself into SSA.

Someone just bought a Level 1 subsciption!

I did and I'm super happy about everything that's going to be on its way! :drink40::dancing:

I thought this was $30 before the group buy? Cause I was about to get one, but decided to hold on cause of some other priorities.

I saw Will's t-shirt has long sleeves, so ? Short or long, I don't really mind.

But with the sun & temperatures we have here, maybe a short sleeve shirt can be better. Black attracts the heat !!!!

I might buy 2 or 3 , but t-shirts would be a great idea.

Tell us what material is used, cotton 100 % ? I could not understand everything in the video.

It's harder to understand when it's not written, for "non english speaking" people !!! Sorry !:peepwall:

They are all Dickies button down Short Sleeve (T's),

Will is wearing a black under shirt that is long sleeve so i'm sure that is causing the frustration. You can see in this photo, Cory is wearing the actuall shirt, and it's short sleeve.

sema_small.jpg

Come on guys, these shirts will make you rich*

*In no way will you be money rich, only happy rich.

ok for the short sleeves !

I need one in 3xl !

Send me an invoice so I can Paypal you something.

ok for the short sleeves !

I need one in 3xl !

Send me an invoice so I can Paypal you something.

If you buy 2 or more, we'll do free shipping for you since you're such a great customer and asset to our site :)

Check out in the shop when ready :gayhaaay1:

Well since it looks like it wont go any lower than $30

Can I get the measurements for M and L sizes? I wouldnt like to get one too big or too small :P

Can I get the measurements for M and L sizes? I wouldnt like to get one too big or too small :P

Sorry man, we aren't doing measurements lol. Thats the best I can do, is just tell you the sizes. I'm not a tailer lol. Sorry :suicide-santa:

Sorry man, we aren't doing measurements lol. Thats the best I can do, is just tell you the sizes. I'm not a tailer lol. Sorry :suicide-santa:

well I wasnt asking for every single piece of information you can possible get from a shirt :peepwall:

armpit to armpit measure would be enough.

Am I asking for too much now? :peepwall:

well I wasnt asking for every single piece of information you can possible get from a shirt :peepwall:

Yes, simply becuase I haven't ordered them yet, and there are all sorts of different dickies shirts. So we really don't know yet.

On a side note, Steve Meade (SMD) just ordered his :woot: , that will be cool to see him wearing one.

i will answer this for mark. Yes you are asking too much. Its a shirt. They come in S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL etc. When he says he isnt a Tailor, i think that is a pretty fair response and not really even a smart-ass one......its just a shirt bro. :)

On a side note, Steve Meade (SMD) just ordered his :woot: , that will be cool to see him wearing one.

yup count me in! add this one to my collection! cant wait!

yup count me in! add this one to my collection! cant wait!

You better wear it every f**king day! LOL

would you ship to Canada?

well i know you will ship to Canada but it says free... i would think to Canada it would cost a few bucks more!

would you ship to Canada?

well i know you will ship to Canada but it says free... i would think to Canada it would cost a few bucks more!

Yes, it will cost a few more dollars, let me figure that out for you...

thanks! and how would i check out? via your site still or is it better/ easier for you to send me an invoice?

I don't like long sleeves...just let us know..

These are short sleeve only.

oh..on the guy on the vid it looked long sleeve then I was like bummer! alright then thanks see if i order some.

:( would have liked another color option, I already have a blue one.

blue... umm aren't they black? they look black on my monitor..

Could be, the previous ones were a very dark blue that looked black in pictures. A little clarification from Aaron/Mark would be sweet. gayhaaay1.gif