fast85_gt

new hood flex vid 157.4dbzzz

Video wasn't too clear on my Droid. Whatcha got in there?

Description on Youtube said: 2 18" PSI's

It is flexin'!! :drink40:

Description on Youtube said: 2 18" PSI's

It is flexin'!! :drink40:

yea thats it

Still the Treo SSX's?

i miss my treo's :( they were only 2 te series 15's but they were great. didnt know what i had and traded them for a fosgate t2 12 which ended up havin a loose dustcap that rattled bad......damn i was a moron but hey atleast igot a BNIB ps3 for the T2

i miss my treo's :( they were only 2 te series 15's but they were great. didnt know what i had and traded them for a fosgate t2 12 which ended up havin a loose dustcap that rattled bad......damn i was a moron but hey atleast igot a BNIB ps3 for the T2

yea the te's are good i had 2 12" te on kicker 2500 and did 149.9 on the termlab i think people underestamate treo or just dont know the name but others say they cost to much ibut you get what you pay for i drove my car for 2 years on the subs and they seen over 150db every day and still did not blow i sent the in for recones only to refresh them and david said he could upgrade them to handel more power whitch he did PSI does a great job

yeah i paid $200 for em at a pawnshop and they were still brand new i traded them thinkin i could get good money out of the fosgate T2

yeah i paid $200 for em at a pawnshop and they were still brand new i traded them thinkin i could get good money out of the fosgate T2

damm sucks bro