holley2346

Stetsom Not For Sale In SSA Store?

Maybe I missed something, or maybe it's just too early in the morning. But I don't see any stetsom amps for sale in the ssa store... I swear they were there a few days ago?!?!?

Maybe I missed something, or maybe it's just too early in the morning. But I don't see any stetsom amps for sale in the ssa store... I swear they were there a few days ago?!?!?

Well, you're not crazy. They used to be there, but I don't see them there now either. Maybe they stopped carrying them? I'm sure someone will chime in that knows.

Stetsom HQ made a decision to stop advertising pricing online. Some other "dealers" ruined it for us, so they made a sweeping decision to not advertising pricing on line anymore. This is not the first time this has happened where other dealers have hurt the value of a product and in turn pissed off the manufacturer, in turn ends online sales forcing us to have to stop selling them too. Jefferson of Stetsom said we are still authorized to sell, we just cannot advertise the pricing. If you have any other questions email us. I am trying to see if we can still list them with out pricing.

Stetsom HQ made a decision to stop advertising pricing online. Some other "dealers" ruined it for us, so they made a sweeping decision to not advertising pricing on line anymore. This is not the first time this has happened where other dealers have hurt the value of a product and in turn pissed off the manufacturer, in turn ends online sales forcing us to have to stop selling them too. Jefferson of Stetsom said we are still authorized to sell, we just cannot advertise the pricing. If you have any other questions email us. I am trying to see if we can still list them with out pricing.

Hope ya get everything figured out and can still list them. Kinda hard to sell a product when no one knows you have it. =/

Hope ya get everything figured out and can still list them. Kinda hard to sell a product when no one knows you have it. =/

My exact thoughts!

And denim - sorry for posting in the wrong section!

This is the correct section :)

Aaron is also putting them back on the site, he got approval to do so.

My exact thoughts!

And denim - sorry for posting in the wrong section!

No worries. :)

:((( I looked up to stetsom amps as my idol amp now i dont know how much to save:((((

:((( I looked up to stetsom amps as my idol amp now i dont know how much to save:((((

I believe if you PM denim he can give you prices.

it might just be me, but it almost turns me away from a product when someone wants to sell something to me but makes me go out of my way to find out how much I have to save/spend...

Just because the price isnt listed doesnt mean that either Mark or Denim could not help with the pricing, just send over a PM or email to support.

it might just be me, but it almost turns me away from a product when someone wants to sell something to me but makes me go out of my way to find out how much I have to save/spend...

Nothing we can do about it. We are a rare case, in that we actually follow dealer NDA's.

Well if its that big of a deal then go get an amplifier from another company, no need to keep beating a dead horse guys. If interested in really buying an amp from Stetsom and the pricing then just email Aaron or Mark. :peepwall:

You should be safe to list them with a "see price in cart" deal. No advertising there. Once a customer adds the amp to the cart, it means they intend to buy it. :drink40: