Sign in to follow this  
txhouse

RE Audio VLX Amplifiers

How are they as far as doing rated power and being musical or are they just a ground pounder amp. I am particularly looking at the VLX 1de and 2de.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

I believe the VLX line does rated and then some! Not sure though. It is a step up over the XT line which is rumored to be overrated.

There has never been a power output question on the highest end models for US Amps.

Ok, has anyone used them and knows if they are good as far as being a good daily subwoofer amp or are they strictly for competitions?

Also I believe sonic electronix is an authorized distributor for them, can someone clarify for me?

Ok, has anyone used them and knows if they are good as far as being a good daily subwoofer amp or are they strictly for competitions?

Also I believe sonic electronix is an authorized distributor for them, can someone clarify for me?

We sell them here at SSA too, just have not had a chance to update the store in the last few days.

Call me clueless because I had no idea. Could you PM me a price on the 1de and the 2de? Thanks.

Call me clueless because I had no idea. Could you PM me a price on the 1de and the 2de? Thanks.

MSRP is $639 and $839 respectively.