K2rush7

Btl n3

Nope..

As it is something that VERY few people are going to need. Unless you plan on running a superstreet burp vehicle the sub simply has entirely too much motor strength.

N2 is the way of the previous 2nd generation BTL and will do what it was intended to do. Musical applications.

Nope..

As it is something that VERY few people are going to need. Unless you plan on running a superstreet burp vehicle the sub simply has entirely too much motor strength.

N2 is the way of the previous 2nd generation BTL and will do what it was intended to do. Musical applications.

You should put Up some pics of the n3 To stop people asking :D

What makes me laugh is few extreme or super street SPL setups never got the best of the old BTL, so needless to say the N3 is complete overkill.

Edited by BILTD

What makes me laugh is few extreme or super street SPL setups never got the best of the old BTL, so needless to say the N3 is complete overkill.

Just wait for the NSG lmfao four neo pucks will rip up some baffles

How much of a difference i'n output will there be i'n a n2 and a gen 2 btl ?

No one knows.

Not much. The N2 is flatter through the mid band of bass and peaks just as hard as the older versions. It is a better, well rounded sub response curve wise. We have seen gains in output through the midband over the older versions... up to 2 dB. Just not a 2dB gain as a peak near tuning. This is due to the saddle shaped response curve of the original BTLs. We smoothed that one out.

N3 date... I dont know. We are bogged down with machining N2s right now and until the CNC bottle neck gets solved (since we are multiple CNCs down right now :(, we wont start machining the N3s. We have all parts and steel... just no time. Looking to start first week of Dec.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for chiming i'n Scott just wondering because I currently have 2 gen 2 btl's and do compete i'n meca but is also a daily driver didn't know if I could expect any gains by upgrading to the n2 or not or if the n3 was absolutely to much motor for music because I love fi just want something comparable to a incriminator warden output wise...if you got be spider packages that can get it close to that output or ne thing else I would be completely happy to stick with fi!

MECA for burps or music class? More motor strength does not equal more output in music classes. You start to reduce your peak and get a really large saddle shaped response curve for most "normal" sized enclosures. Im sure the N3 will hold its own with the other standard SPL subs out there. As for the extreme class subs (which there truly only is one other extreme class sub out there) the NSG will work for that application.

The issue is this... there simply is no magic bullet sub that makes you louder for every application. While we can tailor things suspension and coil wise within a platform, it still does not give us full coverage over every situation. This does not make a sub inferior to anything else... just like a Ferrari isnt crap compared to a Peterbuilt... just that Id rather haul 40' containers with a big rig than weld a 5th wheel to a sports car. But have fun with the big rig on the track :)

There are pics of the N3 out as well. Ill have to repost them, but they were actually the first Neo pics we posted about 4 months ago when we started the project to see if people would be interested in something that looked as odd as it does. Only changes are that the back plates are not as sculpted to reduce machine time and cost.

Thanks,

Scott