Sign in to follow this  
thauk10

BTLs and SAZ-2500d

hey i was just wondering what you guys think i should do. Ive ordered two SAZ-2500ds and i am purchasing two 18" fi btls. Do you guys think i should daisy chain the amps together or run each amp seperate to each sub? thanks

As long as the final ohm load isn't too low I'd run them strapped. Saves you from having to match the gains.

As long as the final ohm load isn't too low I'd run them strapped. Saves you from having to match the gains.

Couldn't of said it any better.

What coil config are the drivers? As long as you can wire the subs together to 1ohm then strap them.

What coil config are the drivers? As long as you can wire the subs together to 1ohm then strap them.

I believe you mean to two ohms, if you where wired to 1, each amp would be seeing .5 ohms

I believe you mean to two ohms, if you where wired to 1, each amp would be seeing .5 ohms

the BTLs only come in 1 and 2 ohms. so you cant drop them two 1 ohm only .5. so would it be louder and more efficient to run them at 2 ohms strapped or not?

the BTLs only come in 1 and 2 ohms. so you cant drop them two 1 ohm only .5. so would it be louder and more efficient to run them at 2 ohms strapped or not?

As stated previously, get two dual 1ohm drivers. Two amps strapped at 2ohms is 1ohm AT each amp... your fine.