Kyle1141

Btl update

Wow!!!!! Just got my ups tracking number for my n2 15's.. Ready to start clowning up and down the block!

yeah man, start tearing up the streets :peepwall:

And so this post isn't considered a waste or flame, post a build log with the new drivers :)

We only ended up getting 3 of them built and shipped today (covered only 2 customer orders). We sent out the trackers for the back ordered subs. The information when tracked will change from "billing information received" with the UPS assumed delivery date to the actual delivery date and pick up details once your package has been picked up via UPS.

We are still having mold issues for the basket spacers/fin caps and only pulled enough good parts to make the 3 subs in time. I will be working through the night to try and get the issues solved and have them pulling good clean parts MUCH faster than that.

Thanks,

Scott

We only ended up getting 3 of them built and shipped today (covered only 2 customer orders). We sent out the trackers for the back ordered subs. The information when tracked will change from "billing information received" with the UPS assumed delivery date to the actual delivery date and pick up details once your package has been picked up via UPS.

We are still having mold issues for the basket spacers/fin caps and only pulled enough good parts to make the 3 subs in time. I will be working through the night to try and get the issues solved and have them pulling good clean parts MUCH faster than that.

Thanks,

Scott

Any update?

Looking like we should be rolling at a better pace come Monday. We hope to have all orders filled and out before the end of next week. Looks like we have some of the molding issues sorted and will have a different batch of material in on Monday to work with. I appreciate everyones patience with us getting things sorted. Murphy's Law in full effect with mold issues and CNCs being down.

Thanks,

Scott

Looking like we should be rolling at a better pace come Monday. We hope to have all orders filled and out before the end of next week. Looks like we have some of the molding issues sorted and will have a different batch of material in on Monday to work with. I appreciate everyones patience with us getting things sorted. Murphy's Law in full effect with mold issues and CNCs being down.

Thanks,

Scott

This is good news :) my box is just sitting there waiting for the beasts to be mounted into it. :fing34:

Quick question getting box build for my n2 and he does no how deep to set the flush mount for my 18 can u give any help on that

Quick question getting box build for my n2 and he does no how deep to set the flush mount for my 18 can u give any help on that

3/4 inches

Omg !!! Ment to say doesn't know how deep

Instead of posting 3 posts, next time just edit the first one. :fing34:

Edited by holley2346

Any update on the molds Scott?

keeping my eyes open on this thread and my fingers crossed!! ordered 2 15 btl n2's last friday, about to stroke out in anticipation to start my build. like anything great the wait will be well worth it. does anyone have a video of the n2s's in action?? invoice number I-15292/00 (also have 2 other orders under the same name) any info would be very much appericated but i realize youall are very busy with all of the new orders coming in. :thanx:

Yea I've been waiting for my n215 for almost a month, I know how it feels to be pacing around waiting for it. But then I realize there's always domehing I can do to make my box better or my car look cleaner, so I occupy myself. When that sub rolls thru the door I will be more than ready for it :)

when should we be recieving a real tracking number for the btl n15 just asking ive been waiting for ever it seems like

when should we be recieving a real tracking number for the btl n15 just asking ive been waiting for ever it seems like

Guys, stop getting impatient. It was pretty clear they wouldn't start building them until Nov 22nd and they unfortunately ran into machining problems. Nick just told me that they should be shipping out by the end of the week.

edit** and your number is real, they just gave it to you ahead of time.

Edited by AllenH427

Guys, stop getting impatient. It was pretty clear they wouldn't start building them until Nov 22nd and they unfortunately ran into machining problems. Nick just told me that they should be shipping out by the end of the week.

not trying to seem impatient or anything just like to check on progress, i have full faith in the company and im sure they are working around the clock to ship out all the orders, had a few questions to anyone that may have sum good advice for me ordered 2 15" BTL N2's will be ordering 2 more in 2 weeks. im building a wall in my 2001 monte carlo ss, i compete in MECA in ky but im just now getting serious i have pretty much all of my equipment picked out here is a short list

avh-p5200bt-head unit

4 btl n2's 15" dual 2/ universal

mechman 270amp alt (thanks Matt)

xs power 14v (4 of them)

o wire all around

(still need mids)

I have the perfect person helping me build the wall, so here is my question im looking at a few diff amps here are my choices either 2 sundown saz4500 or 4 sundown saz2500(my number one pick) or audioque (which im not that familiar with) 2 aq3500, or 4 aq2200 i can also get a kicker warhorse for cheap but i was told it wouldent be my best choice this is my daily driver so i play music more than anything but i compete at least once every 2 months not sure which meca class this will put me into but im assuming either mod 3 or mod 4 im new to this forum and really need sum good info bc i will be buying everything else in the next 2 weeks, Thanks to everyone and sorry if this is off the topic of the n2 update, also does anyone have any videos of the N2? i know a few are already out there and would love to see them,already seen the n1 on youtube, i will be posting pics and video of all the unboxing and the progress of the wall build on here,again thanks everyone

not trying to seem impatient or anything just like to check on progress, i have full faith in the company and im sure they are working around the clock to ship out all the orders, had a few questions to anyone that may have sum good advice for me ordered 2 15" BTL N2's will be ordering 2 more in 2 weeks. im building a wall in my 2001 monte carlo ss, i compete in MECA in ky but im just now getting serious i have pretty much all of my equipment picked out here is a short list

avh-p5200bt-head unit

4 btl n2's 15" dual 2/ universal

mechman 270amp alt (thanks Matt)

xs power 14v (4 of them)

o wire all around

(still need mids)

I have the perfect person helping me build the wall, so here is my question im looking at a few diff amps here are my choices either 2 sundown saz4500 or 4 sundown saz2500(my number one pick) or audioque (which im not that familiar with) 2 aq3500, or 4 aq2200 i can also get a kicker warhorse for cheap but i was told it wouldent be my best choice this is my daily driver so i play music more than anything but i compete at least once every 2 months not sure which meca class this will put me into but im assuming either mod 3 or mod 4 im new to this forum and really need sum good info bc i will be buying everything else in the next 2 weeks, Thanks to everyone and sorry if this is off the topic of the n2 update, also does anyone have any videos of the N2? i know a few are already out there and would love to see them,already seen the n1 on youtube, i will be posting pics and video of all the unboxing and the progress of the wall build on here,again thanks everyone

you should def start a different thread so people can see your post and help ... otherwise it might get overlooked here... :)

Ive had my tracking number for quite a while now but all it says is billing info recieved.. what does this mean? or when will the actually send out the new n2's

thanks!

Ive had my tracking number for quite a while now but all it says is billing info recieved.. what does this mean? or when will the actually send out the new n2's

thanks!

ya mine says the exact same thing but im sure you have had yours longer than i have im not complaining tho because it will be well worth the wait!! Allenh427 says the end of this week but im sure it will be longer before i get my 2 15" N2s lets keep this thread going let everyone know on your delivery status!! cant wait to see sum N2 videos!! should be getting all of my F.I. shirts and hoodie tomorrow!!

If it makes ya'll feel better I spent $150 for an entry in a car judging contest planning on having my N215 as a part of my install and had to pull out of the demo contest due to the lack of a subwoofer to complete the build.

I wouldn't have sold my gen 2 BtL and ordered a new one if I knew I wouldn't get it in time, but hey that's life. The Fi guys told me I would get it in time, and I understand they have mechanical issues to deal with, so who cares. If I can stay patient you guys can too.

Still went to the show, I would've placed a distant 5th at best, so that $150 was going down the drain anyways. Guy who placed first had real marble in his sub box with three rf T215s in a Mercedes glk. I think the marble cost more than my whole install lol. I coulda been the only one rockin a BtL N2 tho, woulda been sweet

Yeah damn an real marble!? That's legit! And yeah I sold my 3 13 w7s 3 1000/1 to get some 2 15 n2 and it just seems like it's taking forever man I really hope they ship it out by today