Kyle1141

Btl update

ive been toying with the idea of making a ring adaptor to fit two 12s isobaric in the 15 hole lol... I can't get that box out as I built it in the trunk, then glassed it in from the trunk. maybe ill put a sealed box in my backseat for now lol

pics of install buddy???? It sounds awesome.. (new thread)

Count on it

Has anyone got their btl? I'm just saying this is really annoying having to wait so long I just hope I get it before christmas

Has anyone got their btl? I'm just saying this is really annoying having to wait so long I just hope I get it before christmas

Just cross your fingers !

even my toes are crossed, for the same reason : I need my sub (12" N2) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:attempt:

Neitsr did mine when did you post your order?

4 days after they were released, as in 4 days after they were put up on the site, which would've been back in October. When Scott called me he said mine would be shipped out today. I just thought about them being in the PST, so it's only 7:30 p.m. there so UPS might still have to update the info, wish me luck!

My 2 btl 15's should be at my house today!!!! Ups info says there out for delivery. So excited I almost want to go home early from work. Order date 10/28/10

My 2 btl 15's should be at my house today!!!! Ups info says there out for delivery. So excited I almost want to go home early from work. Order date 10/28/10

I seriously envy you. You could sell those BNIB and make a profit if someone wanted these in a hurry

well did Santa Claus pull up in his big brown truck and drop off any goodies for you today??? I must have been bad this year b/c im still in the dark as to when to expect my 2 15" btl n2's :puzzled: please everyone keep us all updated with tracking info and un-boxing pics and videos!! im waiting on soooo much stuff this is what im expecting to come in by the end of next week..

1. (of course) 2 15" BTL N2's dual 2, blue caps,daily (buying 2 more 15" BTL N2's on Friday)

2 .(1) sundown SAX 100.4

3.( 2) sundown SAZ 4500'2

4. (1) viper 5902/ with remote start

5 (1). mechman 270 amp alternator

6 ( 5) XS power D1400 14v

7.( 2) sets of Infinity Kappa 693.9i ( came in today!!)

8 XS power VCM controller

I cant even begin to explain how excited i am for everything to come in!!! building a wall for my 01 Monte Carlo SS, pics and videos will be posted!! Thanks everyone

well did Santa Claus pull up in his big brown truck and drop off any goodies for you today??? I must have been bad this year b/c im still in the dark as to when to expect my 2 15" btl n2's :puzzled: please everyone keep us all updated with tracking info and un-boxing pics and videos!! im waiting on soooo much stuff this is what im expecting to come in by the end of next week..

1. (of course) 2 15" BTL N2's dual 2, blue caps,daily (buying 2 more 15" BTL N2's on Friday)

2 .(1) sundown SAX 100.4

I cant even begin to explain how excited i am for everything to come in!!! building a wall for my 01 Monte Carlo SS, pics and videos will be posted!! Thanks everyone

Not saying your inexperienced... just reminding you to be easy on those subs with those amps....

You sir, will be extremely loud... I'm also waiting on my VCM

Edited by holley2346

2 .(1) sundown SAX 100.4

Not saying your inexperienced... just reminding you to be easy on those subs with those amps....

You sir, will be extremely loud... I'm also waiting on my VCM

remember im buying (4) BTL N2's so it will be (1) 4500 on 2 15s each so there should be no problem there, i think u thought i was going to run the 4500 on 1 btl n2 15, in which case just knowing myself im sure they wouldent last long haha im just wondering on what class this will put me in (MECA) im assuming mod 4 but if i can somehow get down to Mod 3 i will do much better!!

Got my 15's and they look awsom!!!!! Never new they would be so stiff. Love the way they look. Gonna have to have plexi to show off the way the magnets look. Had a few friends over for the unboxing an they looked so jealous!!!!!!! One of my buddies asked if he could have a sticker. Wow !!!! I'm thankful Fi got everything worked out and got my subs out. Good luck to everyone hope your half as happy as I am with mine. :woot:

Got my 15's and they look awsom!!!!! Never new they would be so stiff. Love the way they look. Gonna have to have plexi to show off the way the magnets look. Had a few friends over for the unboxing an they looked so jealous!!!!!!! One of my buddies asked if he could have a sticker. Wow !!!! I'm thankful Fi got everything worked out and got my subs out. Good luck to everyone hope your half as happy as I am with mine. :woot:

Pictures now, or BAN! haha :)

seriously... pictures.

Wow!!! Wish I Knew how. Would love to see how quik the number of watcher would rise (on youtube). Looks like some one saved me and has already posted a video (I hope). Gonnna go look for it so I could a least post the link. :peepwall: