95Honda

Another Scam...

It is getting so bad it is almost comical...

We are selling one of our older SLR cameras on a site similar to Craigslist over here in Germany... So I get the response "I would love to buy the camera, only problem is I am on buisness in Russia and my wife lives in Africa, If I will pay you more than $200 than you are asking can you ship it to her? I will pay you immediately upon reciept"... blah blah blah....

It is almost scary that anyone actually falls for these...

So I decided what I am going to do...

My 2 year old daughter just filled a diaper with the nastiest crap I think she has ever taken. I am going seal it in a plastic bag, box it up and mail it to the guy....

I have it ready, I even packed it up in a Nikon box.

I am going to drop that bitch off in the morning. I hope it is fermented by the time it gets there....

Guy gave me some address in Bulgaria...... It is going to take a week at least.....

So he is in Russia, his wife is in Africa and it is being shipped to Bulgaria?

:roflmao:

I've been attempted scammed before. Stupid idiots actually get away with that sometimes. They told me to pay through some ebay thing and the car would be shipped to my house. LOL

oh, wow haha hope they dont give you "crap" for stinky post. (oh, that was a bad one lol)

I hope the poop isn't dried up an crusty when it gets there. Be really great if its still ewy gooey fresh. icon_roflmao.gif

Dude this is fucking EPIC.

I think this is my new way of responding.

J

soo.... i hope u didnt send thisa yet. i kno its a pucking awesome idea to get back at those scamming bastards.

but i found out that sending bodily waste is a federal offense :( ... so, i wouldnt ship it if i were u.

soo.... i hope u didnt send thisa yet. i kno its a pucking awesome idea to get back at those scamming bastards.

but i found out that sending bodily waste is a federal offense :( ... so, i wouldnt ship it if i were u.

but he is in Germany

but he is in Germany

and it's being shipped to Bulgaria. wtf are they gonna do :P

Just tell them the guy (recipient) is a vet and he's checking it for worms. :drink40:

Or use dog feces, no longer bodily waste

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

i'm sick as fuck...and that really hurt my throat laughing

but SHIT that was hilarious. (literally)

let us know on that one!