red-navi-916

Come Join Team Atomic

After talking to randy and george over at atomic, they want to get a official "Team Atomic Loudspeakers" set up

basically it would be open to anyone running a atomic product

speaker, sub, amp etc

we will be showing off some prototypes in here and be offering some team discounts on new and B-Stock products

so anyone interested in joining give me a heads up and we will try and get this going

these are the two dirrectors you private message for the chapter you want in on.

Team_Atomic-Andrew team director

Red-Navi-916(ME) northwest team director

and we have 3 director positions available or 4

north east

south east

canada

and possibly overseas !!

MUST OWN or be willing to purchase atomic product/s

oh yeah and you get to get in on secrets like this

ele_24_1.jpg

SHOOT ME A PM

Let's see the infamous new "Made In USA' Atomic amplifiers! I am curious to see if they are legit new board layouts.

what are you skeptical about?

Nothing really, just want to make sure. It is the Internet after all ;)

yeah i understand, but yeah this is legit, i cant promise it to blow up with in a week but its going to grow up.

also i just read your PM, replying now.

Atomic yall have some nice spl woofers :)) dont really know much about yall but liking the business approach. :)

So, has SJA straightened out their QC issues yet? If so I'd like some parts.

atomic im mad at you.

i do not want to talk about it.

Atomic 5K = RD D9 = Korean Amp.

Any new board shots of the new 5000.1 that says "Made In USA"?

Really curious on these amplifiers!

img0059fa.jpg

Atomic was never really a bad product and I am sure alot of people wernt old enough yet to remember the issues atomic had with uh cheating persay by putting a bigger board into a smaller case...which in turn made all atomic amps be rated as unlimited, an then there was the coil issues where people including myself recieved coils that were wrong, didnt read correct impedance, things of that nature. I think thats the concern of various people questioning atomic now. Further more I would like to add that calling for george and having to talk to his wife was by far terrible for customer service considering she would give a totally blown up price normally compaired to what george would give. RD was never a bad product either, just had terrible customer service and a shady person running the show STEVE MILLER! I believe everything has basically been sorted out now though! I would like to see these new products you speak of and when you say MADE IN USA are you meaning more along the lines of Built/Put together in the USA?

Atomic 5K = RD D9 = Korean Amp.

Ya don't say ? :P

Some good board pics would help back up the "Made in USA" claim :)

I will never forget my 1800.1's getting mistakenly shipped to a customer in Trinidad in 2003, followed by being out of stock of 1800.1's at the start of the season. :drink40:

I always thought the mismatched slugs on a number of RD sub's, which was claimed to be designed that way, was classic. :roflmao:

Not bashing, just stating memories that stick out in my head. ;)

This Trini(dadian) customer should have been very happy...if he really received a working amplifier !!!

:peepwall:

Ill pass , happy with the stuff I own .

If I hadnt seen more car audio equipment from Atomic go up in smoke than i did cigarettes in the past few years i might be interested.

BTW I am a 1.5 pack a day smoker and so is about 90% of the guys here.

:)

J

Atomic is a joke.

Atomic is a joke.

I hear ya! I remember inquiring about some product roughly 3-4 years ago and the sales guy told me 2 differen't prices in the same email and I was like :WTFBubble:

I have not heard one good thing about them ever! To bad as SJA Industries was a reputable build house at one point in time.