Sign in to follow this  
tejcurrent

Black Friday Deals

I wanted to do something for black Friday, so I would put out a few of the most popular items, and a few new ones. These prices are good for this week- starting today and ending Saturday. These prices are only good until 11:59 Saturday night. Period.

First off is the 220a GM alternator, fitting most 99-2005 GM full sized trucks and suvs. It is slightly less beefy than the previous 230, which makes room for the 250 that will be released within the month. The 220 still has ratings of 135 idling amps and 230 peak.

On sale for $240, this alternator would be a great fit for those on the fence about buying a new alternator or an additional battery. If used in multiple they're a very cost effective way to run a ton of power. These are built to order and may take 1-2 weeks for delivery.

The dual alternator bracket for 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0 V8s will be $225. These are in stock and ship within 1-2 days normally.

The dual alternator bracket for late 90s-early 2000s 4.3 V6 Blazer, Bravada, etc will be $250. I'm waiting to get a batch of these in stock, so wait times may be a few weeks.

Finally anyone who wants to buy a quad kit for the 99-2005 Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, etc with 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0 V8 can buy the bracket, with 4 220a alternators for $1250.

Please email sales@tejcurrent.com to get in on any of these deals.