AllenH427

Dear Scott and Nick

This will be the longest 7 days of my life. Thank you ahead of time!

I wasn't the first in line so I know a few more of you guys got a UPS email today!

Video's are a must!

We only got 3 subs made and shipped (for 2 orders today). We are still having issues with the spacer/fin cover molds and pulling clean parts. I will be working through the night to try and solve the problems and get things rolling faster than that. And I though that the CNCs were going to be the bottle neck :(

Ill keep people posted.

Thanks,

Scott

i can't wait for mine either... my fiance ordered it, and she never checks her email :( it'll be quite the surprise

Good thing there's a cozy 14.125" hole in my trunk just waiting to get filled up

Scott just gave me a phone call to let me know my subs will be shipped out Thursday!!! That's awesome!! A phone call from the owner of a company, that's quality customer service!

Scott just gave me a phone call to let me know my subs will be shipped out Thursday!!! That's awesome!! A phone call from the owner of a company, that's quality customer service!

same here. I'm beyond stoked. He gave a detailed breakdown as to why there was a little bit of a delay. I don't mind of course since its a quality product and shit happens, but I'm impressed by the customer service to say the least. Thanks guys, can't wait to try this beast out.

Just got the same phone call. I've never had the pleasure of owning an Fi sub but it's already looking like it'll be a great experience. I'm really impressed with Scott reaching out to the customers, including myself. I'll post some pictures/videos after I get this monster put in.

Edited by ekacbun

Is it like getting called from like a celebrity or something? I want a cal too but I havent ordered anything. :lol2:

Is it like getting called from like a celebrity or something? I want a cal too but I havent ordered anything. :lol2:

I'd rather get a call from Scott telling me my subs will be here shortly rather than a celebrity saying "hey"...

Also, my X shipped out today!!! Fi goodness is coming all at once!

Normally if you have a home no signature is required, but for my stuff from Fi a signature is required since I live in an apartment.

Just got the same phone call. I've never had the pleasure of owning an Fi sub but it's already looking like it'll be a great experience. I'm really impressed with Scott reaching out to the customers, including myself. I'll post some pictures/videos after I get this monster put in.

talked to scott earlyer today around 8pm, he was very nice and dident try to rush me off the phone or anything, he explained that the steel they ordered from a local dealer sent them in way to big, so they had to machine down every one which took forever, also 2 cncs are down and the other is hit or miss. i would rather they take there time like thay are to make a quality product vs just rushing thru them, alot of peoples orders will be heading out tuesday and thursday, my 2 btl N2 15s will be shipped out monday!! can hardly wait, more excited for this than i am christmas lol hey thanks again scott, i will be doing buisness with F.I. for many years to come.. Matt Hubbard. :thanx:

Dear Scott and Nick

... any info on the t-shirt I won? :)