Ok so I'm about to purchase 4 8" subs to go under the back seat of my silverado, I have been wondering if anyone has any experience with the RE audio RE8s, ReX8s, or the sundown audio e8s, as these three all have good enough mounting depths. Please tell me which you find to be the best. I am looking for the all around best sub out of the 3.

i would stay away from RE now days. not quality stuff anymore. from my understanding the REx series is not as good as the old RE series at all...

more details on install would help. for instances: will this be 4 ported or sealed? what is the box size? what are your music preferences?

the offerings from sundown are looking pretty amazing, very popular right now aswell. sa 8 or the new e8 v2 would be great. i believe the sa8 is optimal in a ported box so if you have room for 2 of them ported that would probably be a fantastic setup. otherwise i would vote for the e8's if u go sealed

eD is blasphemous here.

:peepwall: Who said anything about eD? :peepwall:

:lol2:

:peepwall: Who said anything about eD? :peepwall:

:lol2:

Bwahahaha :Doh:

He said e8, not eD. Haha, fail on me for reading skills on no sleep. :lol:

Sundown E8's.......

edit: 4 subs at 65 dollars a piece is a steal BUY NOW!

make sure you get the D2's

Edited by xAndrewx

Also look into Tangband, I have used a ton of thier 8s. My dad currently has 4 of them in his F150 behind the seat running on a MMATS 2200.1. They have survived 4 years already....

The original RE series 8s are great little drivers, I used to get them for $35 a pop, the box in my sig has 8 of them. I doubt they have changed much, these were always made in China I think..... The box in my Avatar did 143db on the Termlab w/150 watts...

Any of the 8s sold on here are great also...

Sundown E8's.......

edit: 4 subs at 65 dollars a piece is a steal BUY NOW!

make sure you get the D2's

For some entry 8" I likey these, would like to try them myself!!

Looked into AA Assassin 8's or the soundsplinter 8's? Used to have four old RE 8's and the Assassin blew them out of the water!

Nevermind stupid me didn't read good, you need not alot of mounting depth....the old REs were crazy good, best 8's you described in my opinion

Budget? Goals? 4 of the REx 8s can be had for $180 to your door, while the E8s would be $260.

Thread closed! We talked him into preordering the Sundown E8v2's. :fing34: