ChargerOn22s

My Audio Journey haha **Pics**

Holy chit that looks sweet! :drink40:

(My old xbox has the xecuter chip too ;))

It looks good, but aren't you concerned with how the air will get back into the cabin?

maybe the seats dont fold down??

clean build bud!

It looks good, but aren't you concerned with how the air will get back into the cabin?

maybe the seats dont fold down??

clean build bud!

nevermind, looks like they do in picture 2

See pic of the old school XBOX!!!

Edited by Dictator1992

I like the clean look!! :drink40:

Classic reverse trunk wall. :suicide-santa:

x2, nice build but I would turn it around if your gonna seal the trunk from the cabin.

Looks super clean, but i would think to turn it around as well. Nice install :D What's the box tuned to?

Looks super clean, but i would think to turn it around as well. Nice install :D What's the box tuned to?

33Hz

My seats are always down so its really not sealed in the trunk. The falls wall is FG.

33Hz

My seats are always down so its really not sealed in the trunk. The falls wall is FG.

Your seats have nothing to do with what we are saying, but since you have them down your allowing some pressure to reach the cabin. Your losing output into the cabin very badly by blocking the sound waves from getting into the cabin with the panel on the front of the enclosure, Im pretty sure you have horrible trunk rattle/noise or worse than it would be if you remove the panel or turn the enclosure around.

Your seats have nothing to do with what we are saying, but since you have them down your allowing some pressure to reach the cabin. Your losing output into the cabin very badly by blocking the sound waves from getting into the cabin with the panel on the front of the enclosure, Im pretty sure you have horrible trunk rattle/noise or worse than it would be if you remove the panel or turn the enclosure around.

Ya it rattles a bit but nothing horrible after I deadened it. Im good with how loud it is, its not like I am trying to set any records so I will leave it as is.

If that works for you, that's what it should be. looks damn good doing it too!

Looking good, how about the front stage?

How do you convert the xbox's signal into the head unit? Is there a set of inputs or does it take some special work? Would it work with a 360?

The head unit takes standard composite video (yellow connector) as one of its imputs. It would work with a 360. You'll need an inverter for the xbox to go from 12v DC to 120v AC.

Oh and OP, nice job! Very clean, love the xbox!

How do you convert the xbox's signal into the head unit? Is there a set of inputs or does it take some special work? Would it work with a 360?

The head unit takes standard composite video (yellow connector) as one of its imputs. It would work with a 360. You'll need an inverter for the xbox to go from 12v DC to 120v AC.

Oh and OP, nice job! Very clean, love the xbox!

Thank you. I'm desperate to do something like this now. Very very cool OP I like the whole set up a lot. Whats in the front stage?