My bro is looking for a head unit for the 2007 F150 he just bought. He's wanting a double din with these options:

Blue Tooth capable

Satellite Ready

Nav System – Easily updatable (prefer no DVDs, but flexible on this)

Traffic Receiver

Back Up Camera capable

He's looking at this:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ZeS1vjeeznh/I-rEMTcVSL/s_105NT3HDT/JVC-KW-NT3HDT.html?ssi=0&tp=27996

but I recall from my head unit shopping a couple years ago that gurus recommended to stay away from JVC. He's having trouble finding another brand with all of the options he wants. Any recs?

hey man I have a JVC AVX77

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-cRRBTrRdjRC/s_105KDAVX77/JVC-KD-AVX77.html

and let me tell you if there is a h/u I would ever rebuy this would be the one! I love this h/u works amazing and yes i know old jvc got a bad rap but the newer stuff is great!!!

Like i said, Alpine :D

http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/ina-w900/

Effortless to the Touch

The INA-W900 All-in-one Navigation/Audio/Video System is equipped with built-in navigation that is fully integrated with your audio and video system for added convenience to make your drive more enjoyable. A simple menu and elegant display, make source selection and accessing functions quick and easy with the touch of your finger. Distinct brilliant icons and direct access menu buttons all on a responsive 7” WVGA, 1.15 million pixel touch-control screen, take the guess-work out for an effortless experience. Operating your audio, video, and navigation controls has never been easier.

Multiple System Expansion Options

Expand your media – the INA-W900 receiver is equipped to add on additional media sources to enjoy services like Bluetooth Wireless Technology, HD Radio, Satellite Radio, DVD Changer, and other auxiliary sources.*

The Kenwood eXcelon units will get you the most features for the best price hands down.

We have tested a few of the Kenwoods for strengthen and reliability. We had one in a 154+ music truck and it had no issues at all, CD's didn't even skip.

I like the Kenwoods also. The DNX9960 I've put a few in and messed with them and they are great! I like the Kenwoods the best because they have a Garmin based GPS system. I've used the 9960 and the Alpine ina-w900 and the Kenwood takes it by a long shot.

I personally like the Alpine w505 more than the w900.

Kenwood FTW

are you a sales man BanginGMC? lol

Well, my dad owns Alpine so it's kinda in my blood ;)

You're pretty much gonna get people saying Pioneer, Kenwood, or Alpine. It sounds like you've already done a little research, have you been to a shop to check them out in person? You can probably get the cheapest price online but It's never a bad idea to go to a bestbuy or a local shop to check them all out in person. Ease or use and just the feel of a H/U can turn you off from some that you are highly considering.

You're pretty much gonna get people saying Pioneer, Kenwood, or Alpine. It sounds like you've already done a little research, have you been to a shop to check them out in person? You can probably get the cheapest price online but It's never a bad idea to go to a bestbuy or a local shop to check them all out in person. Ease or use and just the feel of a H/U can turn you off from some that you are highly considering.

x2, I love Kenwood's but the one thing I disliked about my last one was something small but it got to me. No button on the remote to turn the unit on/off, nothing major.