Dave Ritter

December 4th Phoenix Southwest Audiofest roll call

This show is being held at Hooters on Bell Rd just west of I-17 in Phoenix on Saturday December 4th.

There will be a remote radio broadcast by 92.7 and 99.3 THE BEAT and MEGA 104.3 from noon to 2:00 p.m.! There will also be a charity raffle for prizes going on throughout the day. Universal Technical Institute (UTI) and Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI) are schedule to display at the show, plus they are the sponsors of the People’s Choice Best of Show awards. Net proceeds from the MECA Show N Shine will be donated to the Melonhead Foundation benefiting children with cancer and their families.

Everyone who is planning to compete in any of the MECA audio contests or Show N Shine is strongly encouraged to pre-register for the show prior to the day of the show, as space is filling up fast! SPL and Drive By SPL will need to be capped at 60 vehicles due to the time constraints of finishing the show and handing out awards before Hooters hosts their Saturday MMA night. We don’t want anyone left “on the outside looking in.”

Pre-registration can be done in person at Southwest Audiofest headquarters, located inside Soundz N Performance, located @ 812 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix 85014, via PayPal southwestaudofest@mecacaraudio.com or by calling Dave Ritter at (520) 245-2528. We’ll see you there!

Have more trophies! :)

I want to add some to the collection!!!!

snc02658.jpg

Also, where can i find the MECA Magazine?

Nice! I will be in Phoenix during that time, I will have to stop by and check it out

I do believe Will will be at this show for some demo's :drink40:

Dave, I need to know what time the competing is going to start and roughly (as no one can tell) end.

Nice! I will be in Phoenix during that time, I will have to stop by and check it out

I do believe Will will be at this show for some demo's :drink40:

I plan on being there!

Please call me TODAY at (520) 245-2528 for any and all quesitons you may have!

If you get my voice mail, please make sure you leave your telephone number with area code because I have gotten several voice messages for which there was no corresponding number on my caller ID. In other words, I'm getting "mystery messages".

If you live in the Phoenix area, or can drive to Soundz N Performance (TODAY!), located at 812 E. Camelback Rd (east of 7th Street and Camelback on the north side of the street), please pre-register in person, and please bring cash. I will have you fill out your scoresheet on the spot.

Team SSA kicked ass again :) I'd list the awards givin' out if i could remember all the names lol

Will did an amazing job, took first in SPL and Drive by. He did 129.9 in drive by! Will also won more awards, forgot the names though.

I took home Second in SPL and Drive by, my score aren't the best this show.. 150.6 in SPL, don't remember my Drive by, around 125 tho

Wills ride is sick. I cant wait to come back to Phoenix to see what you SSA guys do to make it better!