Sign in to follow this  
sandt38

Represent!!!

I wouldn't really call that "basting" per se. The man is welcome to his own opinion and I can honestly say that's the first bad review I've ever seen them get which is pretty darn good in my eyes. If he were saying something like they don't get as loud as the 12a, then yeah, you could probably jump in and say you have proof to the contrary but when he's just saying he doesn't like the sound there's not much you can do.

I wouldn't have ripped into him had he been a bit more TASTEFUL and TACTFUL in his review...

I wouldn't have ripped into him had he been a bit more TASTEFUL and TACTFUL in his review...

I agree. I have been quite disapointed in drivers and still been considerably more tactful than that. I always point out the good things first, and follow them up with the bad. I thought his presentation was rude. Particularly from a factory rep.

Hmm..well...you're also one of the more hypocritical people I've met..because you sound worse than Seth

I'm still gonna slap you for that comment :boxin:

Edited by sandt38

Yeah, I looked over the thread. Winslow can say whatever he wants, obviously, but he could go about doing it better IMO. Doesn't much matter to me though. I know how the drivers perform and I know that something has to be horribly wrong for it to just flat out sound bad.

...and I think I'll just stop there.

wow that was a first :rolleyes:

I agree. I have been quite disapointed in drivers and still been considerably more tactful than that. I always point out the good things first, and follow them up with the bad. I thought his presentation was rude. Particularly from a factory rep.

Hmm..well...you're also one of the more hypocritical people I've met..because you sound worse than Seth

I'm still gonna slap you for that comment :boxin:

LOL...I was refering to Jason about the hypocritical comment...

GAH....let's just do away with subs!

Did I say that?

Maybe he needs to hear my tiny 12 in my tiny box in my huge @r$e trunk.I also saw the thread and I didnt want to add to the comedy.To me it sounds personal but whatever,I know what I have in my trunk and I stand by Nick!

I tried to throw in a post about my thoughts on the sub, but they are practically having a conversation inside the thread.... I don't really visit that forum much, but its all fun and games I suppose..

Yeah I saw that Jordan. Thanks for at least trying, but it seems like it's just conversation at this point. ...that, and just let them have their fun. We all know that Magnum's suck arse anyway. ;);)

Holy Sh*T!!! Clarke has made a decision!!! Nice Sig!