liljestrand

Quote for 2 15' xcons ported.

I have a scion xb gen2. The cargo area is roughly 38Wx20Dx20H all in inches of course. The height can go higher if needed just trying to stick to the top of the seat line as possible. This would have to be a sub up port up box or else I would have to cut the depth down.

Thanks.

The issue I am coming up with on this enclosure is that fact that you are physically limited on your width. With a width of 38 inches it will be physically hard to fit 2 15's and a port.

Andrew

I have a scion xb gen2. The cargo area is roughly 38Wx20Dx20H all in inches of course. The height can go higher if needed just trying to stick to the top of the seat line as possible. This would have to be a sub up port up box or else I would have to cut the depth down.

Thanks.

Get rid of your back seat Jes! lol

Well if its subs up port back The box could go higher than the 20 inches but would have to cut down on the depth to let the port "breathe" so to say.

Thanks.

Get rid of your back seat Jes! lol

Lol don't wanna do that. Where would i put my golf clubs then?

in the port??? lol

Hey so you got rid of your Q ?

Dual 15's will have quite a bit of output sealed as well ;)

I know that duran. And if it comes down to it I will have to go that route. Figured I'd try for a ported first since its easier to fab up a sealed if it doesnt' work.

I ran my 15" XCONS sealed for a little while. They will pound. I was very surprised at the output.

I actually LOVED them sealed. The attack and transient response was off the chain.

I will make this fit if I have to crowbar it in....

Also could I get a quote for a sealed box also please.