sundownz

Pre-Order Inventory Due Shortly / New Shop Sneak Peek!

So our warehouse is fairly empty right now -- but we have all sorts of inventory coming into stock within the next two weeks or so!

We are working hard to prepare for it as there will be a TON of shipping going on. Hopefully the Holiday season doesn't delay delivery for too many folks who put in pre-orders -- I think it will probably take us a full 5 or 6 work days to get all of the pre-orders out to everyone once everything arrives; I am planning to work late as well during those days to speed it up as much as possible... currently expecting our shipments to be in around December 12th to 15th (of course this could change but we'll keep you guys up to date).

Most of the SA-15s are already sold so we'll likely be out before my next batch arrives... good news on that is the next batch is going to be bigger than this one and is due in February, so we shouldn't be out of them for too long.

The year is coming to an end and I'd like to say thanks to all of our customers who have been patient with everything going on the last quarter -- primarily being out of stock of nearly everything for the last month or two! This was due to some things we've been working on to expand for next year -- I expect stock to be much stronger in 2011 by FAR, though, and we are moving into a much bigger warehouse to facilitate the additional stock in January.

So - thanks again to all our customers for making it all possible !

Few sneak peaks of the new place -- not a "new" building but new to us and MUCH bigger than what we have now. Will hold all the new products that we are planning to introduce and more of what we currently offer :) Our place now has been great for the last few years but we simply cannot fit everything in it any longer!

CIMG4565.JPG

CIMG4566.JPG

We'll be starting construction on our office / work area shortly in the far back right hand corner pretty soon as well.

:drink40: Congrats and keep up the good work, great products and customer service will have loyal customers like me forever. :dancing:

Awesome to see you needing to expand!!!! Looking forward to trying out the SA15's I ordered on presale and the SAZ2000's that I've been sitting on for months. Hoping the best for your bussiness in the upcoming year!!

Looks great man, glad to hear SA is doing well. :drink40:

If you run out of space you can always send a couple of pallets of gear to my house...

looks awesome... good luck!

wow... just wow.. thats gonna be a hell of a shop,

wow i remember when sundown was just a baby waiting for the first NS to come about. people have always loved the customer service that sundown offered along with the power house saz 3000d v1.

never saying YOU BLEW IT .. but only lets find how WHY it blew. and fix ANY short falls and ALWAYS working on ways to improve ANYTHING with the sundown name on it.

only proving that young people with love for what they do, heart for what they believe in and a strong work ethic can make it these days in a world of wallmart type companys can still make it!

jacob and crew you guys are truly inspiring to me,

thank you and good luck i know this company will go far and stick to the roots,

Thanks Jon -- it has been alot of work to get here but I'm really glad to be doing what I'm doing !

Nothing that I love more than continually improving products and helping customers whenever I can :drink40:

Congrats on the success! Imagine what Sundown can accomplish in a good economy.

Congrats Jacob. The new shop is beautiful!!! I always knew that Sundown would blow up fast since 05,06.. You know Im Sold on all concepts Cant wait to get my hands on all the new toys ;).. Now we have to get a machine shop in there so Sundown Designs, tooling, proto testing machining etc can be done on site!!!! That way it will stay here and away from the overseas selllouts. Then certain companies and or people wont be able to BITE "copy" the product!!!

I can see it now. Sundown Audio will be a self contained unit with some top secret ish going on. Yea I know it will take time and money but it will happen watch and see.

Congrats on a veyr successful year.

congrats! looks like a nice floor to play roller hockey on lol!

SICK new setup jacob I am by far amazed on how fast you came up so quick! You never fail in any aspect, great product, great customer service, you stay involved any and every way possible no matter on the forums, by phone, emails I dont know honestly how you do it all... :ughdunno:

Congrats on the new place, looks awesome. Is it me or does there always have to be a big ass gash in the wall somewhere in a warehouse. We have about four at our warehouse.:ughdunno:

Great potential Jacob. Definatly looking forward to continuing to watch Sundown grow.

Any chance Sundown will be expanding their employee count?

J

Congrats on the new place, looks awesome. Is it me or does there always have to be a big ass gash in the wall somewhere in a warehouse. We have about four at our warehouse.:ughdunno:

I'm not sure why but they all do seem to have big holes in the insulation *laughs* The company in this building before us sold leather and I bought a huge piece of crocodile leather for my Jeep's head-liner (seriously... mainly to be funny).

Great potential Jacob. Definatly looking forward to continuing to watch Sundown grow.

I am adding a phone / paperwork person early next year.

I will also need a dedicated shipping guy at some point... as I personally pack and ship nearly every box that goes out of Sundown still as I am VERY picky about how things are packed, taped, etc. I was a shipping warehouse guy before I started up Sundown :)

SICK new setup jacob I am by far amazed on how fast you came up so quick! You never fail in any aspect, great product, great customer service, you stay involved any and every way possible no matter on the forums, by phone, emails I dont know honestly how you do it all... :ughdunno:

Thanks! I too am very impressed with how well things have gone... I guess hard work does pay off and doing your best for customers doesn't go unrewarded !

Congrats Jacob. The new shop is beautiful!!! I always knew that Sundown would blow up fast since 05,06.. You know Im Sold on all concepts Cant wait to get my hands on all the new toys ;).. Now we have to get a machine shop in there so Sundown Designs, tooling, proto testing machining etc can be done on site!!!! That way it will stay here and away from the overseas selllouts. Then certain companies and or people wont be able to BITE "copy" the product!!!

I can see it now. Sundown Audio will be a self contained unit with some top secret ish going on. Yea I know it will take time and money but it will happen watch and see.

Congrats on a veyr successful year.

That is a long term goal of ours as you know :) It will take alot to support buying the machinery but I think within the next few years we may be able to start doing some of those things.

Congrats on the success! Imagine what Sundown can accomplish in a good economy.

Thanks! I am also very happy to be where we are in this economy and I am thankful every day to the customers, dealers, and distributors that helped us get here and help us continue to expand.

I am adding a phone / paperwork person early next year.

I will also need a dedicated shipping guy at some point... as I personally pack and ship nearly every box that goes out of Sundown still as I am VERY picky about how things are packed, taped, etc. I was a shipping warehouse guy before I started up Sundown :)

I need to relocate to North Carolina then, taking any resumes :peepwall:

WOW! Really doing well for yourself, especially in such economic climates as these.

Even :morepower1: to you for keeping the customer service strong!

Good luck in the future as well, but by the looks of things, you don't need luck with products as good as these!

Awesome! Got shipping information for the SA-15s this morning... will be here by the 15th in time for the Lakeland show! thanks for updating me and letting me know ASAP Jacob... AWESOME! Everyone... eyes peeled on emails!