hispls

MEGALITH finally?

Looks like the smallest amp isn't as small as i thought it would be. Looks like i will have to go with another brand :-(

The new PG SD line is tiny.

Looks good. I'm curious about the price. I think I'm going to shoot for that, alpine, or arc audio.

I had one of the ARC audio MINI amps this winter....thing was about the size of a carton of cigs....very tiny.

I will be on the pre-order for 4 of the big mono-blocks.

Not sure if there is going to be a pre-order. But we will probably do a group buy.

I was initially interested in the Draconia and Minotaur, but I'm leaning towards the Drednaught now.

Not sure the RA would need a subsonic filter since most sound processors and or sub amps have them. In any case the RA sounds like an awesome piece of equipment and am looking forward to this.

Not sure the RA would need a subsonic filter since most sound processors and or sub amps have them. In any case the RA sounds like an awesome piece of equipment and am looking forward to this.

It would be a nice option, like you said most amps have a subsoinc but not all, like if I wanted to use my 2300f for sub duty I would be SOL.

It would be a nice option, like you said most amps have a subsoinc but not all, like if I wanted to use my 2300f for sub duty I would be SOL.

True.... Perhaps this has more to do with the direction of amps nowadays. That would be a nice amp, but how many people are really gonna run a big old school A/B amp for sub duty? Could the RA benefit from a SSF? Sure, but it's a redundant feature for most amps. Not trying to be argumentative. I am anxious to get my hands on one.

True.... Perhaps this has more to do with the direction of amps nowadays. That would be a nice amp, but how many people are really gonna run a big old school A/B amp for sub duty? Could the RA benefit from a SSF? Sure, but it's a redundant feature for most amps. Not trying to be argumentative. I am anxious to get my hands on one.

shrug.gif I just don't see it as a redundant feature. How many amps have fixed subsonic filter which would benefit from a variable external. Or for a person that would like to run a single 4channel amp, fronts on comps and the rear for sub duty. I just think it would have made the RA that more versatile. Also not try to be argumentative just curious as to why Zed wouldn't want to make it even more versatile.

Might also be an issue with space/board/layout limitations.

Might also be an issue with space/board/layout limitations.

I thought that also. Oh well, it is what it is. I'm sure it will be a good option to what is out there.

Any update on the Megalith release?eek5wavey.gif

its now 2013 and I haven't seen this amp..

its now 2013 and I haven't seen this amp..

I believe Stephen has not felt the demand is there yet for the model.