hispls

MEGALITH finally?

http://www.zedaudiocorp.com/News/news.html

Stephen mentioned in an email to me that his new MEGALITH will do 1KW at 4 ohms and 1800W at 2 ohms. My guess is that it won't safely do 1 ohm.

I use dual 2 ohm coils generally on my subs so I'm in for a 4 piece of these. Any other rumors on this?

Oh...me likey

Im gonna be looking into the 4 channel one when it comes out :peepwall:

Sweet, wonder if they have any plans in the near future for a 2 channel......

Kronos?

*crosses fingers* Hopefully the 4 channel is the super compact one mentioned earlier :fing34:

It's confirmed as well as some other goodies.

http://www.zedaudioc.../News/news.html

madsign.gif This make me angry, kinda screws with my plans. It also makes me want to get the new upgraded Leviathan.

The Dreadnaught is going to be SICK. He told me about this months ago, but I was sworn to keep my trap shut.

These amplifiers are nuts.

Would love this amplifier, but God knows it will cost part of my soul.... :(

Nice to see Zed coming out with a full line up of great amplifiers.

The Drednaught sounds very interesting.

Well the difference with ZED, is the very high value. Meaning they may be higher then your average bear price wise, but the feature set, the engineer behind them, the technology, the life span of the amplifiers and the well known performance, the price is well worth it.

Yea, it's a toss up for me between this or a Sundown... When I get my income tax and all that I'll make a decision....

I want a new Leviathan, would be perfect for horns on front two channels and mids bridged on last 4 channels. :morepower1:

It's confirmed as well as some other goodies.

http://www.zedaudioc.../News/news.html

madsign.gif This make me angry, kinda screws with my plans. It also makes me want to get the new upgraded Leviathan.

The Dreadnaught is going to be SICK. He told me about this months ago, but I was sworn to keep my trap shut.

Not sure I need that much power but all of the upcoming stuff sounds really good. I like the sounds of the RA but I didn't really notice a mention of a subsonic filter on it, would be nice if it is geared towards sub woofer duties.

Well the difference with ZED, is the very high value. Meaning they may be higher then your average bear price wise, but the feature set, the engineer behind them, the technology, the life span of the amplifiers and the well known performance, the price is well worth it.

Also add resale value as I don't see them depreciating as much as other amplifiers, although they are the kind of amp you hold on to.

Looks like the smallest amp isn't as small as i thought it would be. Looks like i will have to go with another brand :-(

what are the warranties on ZED??

Looks like the smallest amp isn't as small as i thought it would be. Looks like i will have to go with another brand :-(

The new PG SD line is tiny.

I bet that tube amp is going to be ridiculous. Gotta start saving now. Glad to see Zed bring out new products

The new PG SD line is tiny.

Looks good. I'm curious about the price. I think I'm going to shoot for that, alpine, or arc audio.