Sign in to follow this  
swagger_wagon468

VLX2DE amp - questions

so, i was shown this amp by someone and found it on eBay for $370 shipped. i was wondering if this is a realllllly low price?... or the price in the SSA store is wrong?

thanks

-jonathan

The ones on ebay are like the wholesalers...they may not be authorized or something but its still a genuine product...probably won't have warranty either.

I'm not so sure on the warranty..let me check it real quick.

Ah...its warrantied by audiosavings but it doesn't say anything about RE.

I would also go with the sundown, it will produce about the same power in a normal install.

And the customer service is better and quality, and you have a warrenty. ;)

Well I cant compare customer service as I have never ran any Sundown Audio products but be rest assured that US Amps/RE Audio has phenomenal customer service. I have been using there amps for years and everytime I have called them I have got someone on the phone. I have even talked to the VP as he isnt to good to answer the phone. Greg has helped me several times on installs and had no problems answering my noob questions. Very good products plus very good customer service oh and american made. Easy choice for me.

Audiosavings is one of the places selling US Amps that are not supposed to have it and cannot claim warranty. I was told this by Greg of US Amps.

Audiosavings is one of the places selling US Amps that are not supposed to have it and cannot claim warranty. I was told this by Greg of US Amps.

Ahh... Gotchya. Thanks man.