swagger_wagon468

Jonathan's 1994 Camry Wagon build. | Video(s) on page 22!

huh?? where did you hear this about charging a battery every week???

they charge in the car when you drive? I think that is maintenance for a car that isn't drive often, like a show car... not a daily driver... I could be wrong

Idk... on the forum somewhere. I kno u gotta charge them sometimes right?... how often? Idk..

No you don't need to. Some people have stock alts or even ho alts but do demos all day and drain their batteries a bit. So they chargem overnight...

Plus the terminals. So $275. Not knoing the guy... I guess I would be better off getting it new. He sent me a text that kind of bothered me. It said something like, "you might want to charge it when u get it. I dont drive my car much here at school on campus. " and he said the resting V was 13v....

So your bothered that he told you the truth about the battery, did you do research on XS Power Batteries to see where they float at? If you did then you will realize they float higher then other batteries, usually around 13-13.2volts while other 12 volt batteries float under 12.9volts. He was actually giving you an excellent tip, every battery should be charged before placing in a car (if you read the installation instructions on batteries it tells you this).

Seems like a good seller with great information to me. :peepwall:

Thanks jay and steph.

and shogen!!!

Thanks jay and steph.

and shogen!!!

Shhh. :P

lol....stef, start buying more amps so I can buy your used ones for cheap!!! :peepwall:

Got the new HERTZ components in. Just drilled my own Damn holes. :D

They sound MUCH better than the Bravox comps. And they r on half the power right now. I will be selling the crossovers if anyone is interested.

PICS!!!!

2011-03-01_17-56-57_672.jpg

2011-03-01_17-56-34_664.jpg

2011-03-02_16-50-26_868.jpg

2011-03-02_16-50-18_390.jpg

2011-03-02_16-50-09_851.jpg

Hey bro since you flush mounted, do you have the angle/surface mounts for the tweeters? I lost one of mine and would REAAAAAALY appreciate if you would sell me the pair?

Thanks jay and steph.

and shogen!!!

Who the hell is that? :ughdunno:

:rofl: thanks danny. ;)

Thanks jay and steph.

and shogen!!!

Shhh. :P

:lol2:

Idk... I kinda wanna keep them incase I need. O sell them when I upgrade to 2 15" ZCONs.

But PM me an offer and we can talk

Idk... I kinda wanna keep them incase I need. O sell them when I upgrade to 2 15" ZCONs.

But PM me an offer and we can talk

I totally understand. Just lmk if you change your mind, cuz this double sided tape ain't cuttin it lol

I charge my batts maybe every week.. I have a stock alt and 2 kinteik batts in my car, so for example last night I was at applebee's with a bunch of friends and afterwards we went outside. When we got out there they all wanted to hear my system becuase a couple hadn't heard it before and so I cranked it in the parking lot just sitting there for about 15-20 mins ( car was running of course!) But this kinda drains them pretty good since my amp pulls so much ( my amp can pull almost as much as the max amps my alt makes lol. ) And I only live like 3 mins from Applebee's so they didn't have any time to charge up on the drive home really.. So that's when my charger comes out and Fills em back up :) Then next day you can still party like a rockstar :fing34:

well... been a long while since i updated this. lol. i installed my new Alpine cda-117 this wknd. pics in a bit.

ill be starting a new BL in not all that long. doing 2 18" ZCONS. :D