Bam bam

Fi BTL N1

The link for the BTL N1 doesn't work. I was wondering where I could find out more info and the prices for this sub.

Isn't available for purchase just yet.

We've hit a bunch of snags in making the plastic mold pieces for the N2's..that the N1's also use as well.

We're focusing all of our energy on getting the N2's that have been ordered shipped out before we make the N1's available.

Love that Fi's priorities are the n2's right now. Hope you guys get them figured out. No hurry on my end. I'd rather you guys take ur time and get out the quality built subs you guys are known for. Keep up the good work!

Love that Fi's priorities are the n2's right now. Hope you guys get them figured out. No hurry on my end. I'd rather you guys take ur time and get out the quality built subs you guys are known for. Keep up the good work!

I agree, can't wait for my N2, but I understand shit happens, no hurries :)

I agree, can't wait for my N2, but I understand shit happens, no hurries :)

the wait is almost over!!! im more excited to see my U.P.S. guy than i am for christmas to come haha :dancing:

What do you think the power handling is going to be? lower than an n2 btl?

What do you think the power handling is going to be? lower than an n2 btl?

Probably, as it is a pure sound quality driver.

I'd be more intersted in what kind of enclosure-size this will need.

Like compared to the Q - will it rather need more or less, or just about the same?

Is there any telling yet?

And maybe some word on the progress - like "We're working on it", or "it's still on hold for this-or-that reason" :>

Edited by Sloth_101

What does everybody think the differences are going to be from the Q? It sounds like they are going to be rated at about the same power. I have a Q now and was thinking of upgrading to the N1 of the same size so I'm wondering how it will preform spl wise because I wanted to be throw a little more power into my system.

What does everybody think the differences are going to be from the Q? It sounds like they are going to be rated at about the same power. I have a Q now and was thinking of upgrading to the N1 of the same size so I'm wondering how it will preform spl wise because I wanted to be throw a little more power into my system.

The Q should deliver a fair amount more SPL output if Fi's goals on the N1 are still the same.

Edited by AllenH427

looks like ill be going with the n2, or just 2 n1s :fing34:

N2 for you most likely

From everything I've seen, the N1 will be attached to the pure sound quality roots the Q is based on, and has since veered from.

Iz it done yet? :peepwall:

Nope since you cant order them yet, once info is on the site then they will be done.

The only thing I don't understand is why doesn't Fi make the q the all out SQ driver and then the n1 the SQ driver with SPL still(what the q is now) so it would go along a little better with the btl line. Or is there something im missing?

Im pretty sure that the N1 line is going to be pure SQ... The Q line has gone a little off track from pure SQ and does give you a bit of loudness aswell

The N1 is supposed to be a true to its roots SQ driver, the Q has changed a lot since its creation.

Yeah I have a Q now and love it. It loves the low notes. It was my first sub so of course I want :morepower1:, but it slams pretty hard in my f150 ext shakes my whole back window.

The only thing I don't understand is why doesn't Fi make the q the all out SQ driver and then the n1 the SQ driver with SPL still(what the q is now) so it would go along a little better with the btl line. Or is there something im missing?

X2 on this. I was confused what the N1 will actually be. I do suppose it goes along with the N series but at the same time it doesn't belong in that category by heart.

A true to it's roots SQ driver sounds awesome, at the same time I think my Q covers both spl and sq nicely. Makes it tempting to pick one up though.

Edited by beandip