NDMstang65

BTL N2 people

As stated in the other threads, I'll just condense it to this one.

We have had an issue with one of our suppliers in either ordering or receiving the wrong size material for the 'side blocks' of the N2 motors.

Long story short, we are having to machine down all of these surfaces, which simply takes 1-2 hours per speaker. We did not plan on this happening, but it happened and we have to deal with it.

We'll be calling everybody as we have time and are able to and let everybody know the scenario in-between changing parts in the CNC's. We are trying to get them finish machined, in paint and assembled every day. We are hoping to have quite a few more going out by Thursday, Friday, and Monday.

Thanks for your patience for bearing with us during these issues of this first run of new motors. Things like this happen, I am just thankful that we have the ability to fix the situation, albeit slow..we aren't dead in the water.

Thanks!

Nick

Glad you can take care of the problems.

I'm in the line, patiently waiting,...now !

:popcorn:

I never once thought Fi forgot about me or was taking my money and not giving me a product.... I just hate waiting, so I'm one of those people that ask for an update every other day. Fi makes the best product on the market today, which is why I don't mind waiting for it. :fing34:

Edited by holley2346

More went out today!

Check your tracking numbers for movement if you were amongst the first people to order when they were up on the website!

Thanks for your patience!

My Black Fiday X came in today, and my BTLs are on the way!! Ahh the X is such a tease, that's a beast of a little woofer, it's built so nicely!!

Good news !

Maybe I will be allowed to order/pay soon !

if the sub comes before Xmas, it's cool. If it comes after, it's cool too !!!

More went out today!

Check your tracking numbers for movement if you were amongst the first people to order when they were up on the website!

Thanks for your patience!

Nick, tried emailing a couple times, but haven't gotten a response yet so i figured i'd try here. Scott called me to update me on the delays etc of shipment, so i took that opportunity to change my shipping address....he said my sub would ship out last thurs, but the tracking number for the shipment to the OLD address hasn't updated, so i figure that tracking number is useless now and i'd like to have the new tracking information if there is one. Thanks!

Good possibility...you are at UK right? (or were)

Email me your info

Nick@ficaraudio.com

Yes!!!! My sub has left Las Vagas!!!!!! Very happy my subwoofer is on it's way.

You're so lucky !

Show us some pics when you get it !

Happy to know these subs are shipping now !

Nick, when can I have some news ?

I know you got my email. But I've read that you had over 800 subs to finish. Will I have to wait for all of them to be ready ?

Damn, I'm here for 2K11 !:ohnoes9:

LAS VEGAS, NV, US 12/10/2010 8:40 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

That's the latest news on my BTLs.. I would've expected a departure scan surely.. Hmmmm.

I ordered 10/28/10 if any on cares and my tracking info says my subs left Fi yesterday.

I ordered mine 10/28/10 as well. Does your tracking say Origin Scan at Las Vegas, or Departure Scan at Las Vegas?

My subs have been sitting there for a few days now, I'm getting a little frustrated.

Allen...they are in the system.

Some times packages get missed when going down the belt especially at Christmas time.

It will show up at a hub soon. Relax.

Allen...they are in the system.

Some times packages get missed when going down the belt especially at Christmas time.

It will show up at a hub soon. Relax.

It's them damn coons at UPS wanting my BTLs, I just know it.

Email me your info

Nick@ficaraudio.com

nah i'm US....and i just got the new tracking number in, so i guess the sub shipped off a little later than expected but i'm really glad to know its true status now. thanks nick, as well as scott.

Email me your info

Nick@ficaraudio.com

nah i'm US....and i just got the new tracking number in, so i guess the sub shipped off a little later than expected but i'm really glad to know its true status now. thanks nick, as well as scott.

No..University of Kentucky...

Please email me your name and information, I want to double check and make sure it is correct.

Nick @ ficaraudio.com

Email me your info

Nick@ficaraudio.com

No..University of Kentucky...

Please email me your name and information, I want to double check and make sure it is correct.

Nick @ ficaraudio.com

I sent the info, although I am sure the info is correct. The tracking number has my sub described the way I want it and the new shipping address is also correct. Thanks.

god i love fi audio already....but im dying to have my package come in..............im really f-in dying.

Mine are coming today, and I'm sicker than a dog and I have to work an 8 hour shift.. at mcds. Well, all will be well when the BTLs are inside the house and I'm able to take a nap! Oh... and pics of course.