NDMstang65

BTL N2 people

Mine are coming today, and I'm sicker than a dog and I have to work an 8 hour shift.. at mcds. Well, all will be well when the BTLs are inside the house and I'm able to take a nap! Oh... and pics of course.

talked to scott yesterday and mine were to head out that day but i still have the same tracking info that was given to me on the 26th of last month, still says billing info received?? dident most people get a new tracking number? or is this old one my real one? not a big deal, just like to keep a close eye on things lol

I ordered mine 10/28/10... Mine are being delivered today in Ohio. The tracking number has remained the same.

I ordered mine 10/28/10... Mine are being delivered today in Ohio. The tracking number has remained the same.

hellllllllllllllllllllll ya, finally my status says ( IN TRANSIT ) i was beginning to think the status would never change :woot: whats even better, my family and I are having Christmas on the 21st the day my BTL N2;s and my Viper alarm are due to arrive!!! Thanks Scott for helping me with the tracking info, FI= solid customer service!!

hellllllllllllllllllllll ya, finally my status says ( IN TRANSIT ) i was beginning to think the status would never change :woot: whats even better, my family and I are having Christmas on the 21st the day my BTL N2;s and my Viper alarm are due to arrive!!! Thanks Scott for helping me with the tracking info, FI= solid customer service!!

That's good to know I ordered mine nov 2nd but my paypal wouldn't work so my fiance ordered it for me I've just been checking my front step periodically as last I heard my fiance got a voicemail stating the sub was shipping out last thursday... I need to figure out the invoice number to email nick to find out for sure. The suspense is killing me!

You lucky guys.:dancing:

Who knows if there are still productions problems?

It seems that the subs are finally shipped from Fi, but I have no news, I don't know the delays for now.

Nick, can you give me some info, please? I'm dying !!! Christmas is coming, and I need to know more.

Would it be easier to order an AA Mayhem ? Even if it is more expensive.

Thanks

It seems that the subs are finally shipped from Fi, but I have no news, I don't know the delays for now.

Nick, can you give me some info, please? I'm dying !!! Christmas is coming, and I need to know more.

Thanks

anybody got some quick pictures of these beasts. my bother just ordered a 18" BTL the other day. :suicide-santa:

Thanks

anybody got some quick pictures of these beasts. my bother just ordered a 18" BTL the other day. :suicide-santa:

Go to the Fi Products subforum :eek5wavey:

Thanks

Relax.

I have not forgot about you.

You would not get your sub before Christmas anyhow if you would have ordered 2 weeks ago...we are that far behind. We're trying everything we can to get all of the orders up to date and at least gone before Christmas.

My brother orderd his sub November 22 and it has not shipped maby UPS did not update their shit.

Edited by gumbysmoke

damn.....how backed up are you guys? I plan on buying my sub in 7 days....hopefully it won't take a month lol

damn.....how backed up are you guys? I plan on buying my sub in 7 days....hopefully it won't take a month lol

even if they were not backed up it still takes a good week for payment to process, at least a week for build lead time, and then a week to ship

even if they were not backed up it still takes a good week for payment to process, at least a week for build lead time, and then a week to ship

now I don't know if I should get the SSA ZCON or the BTL :(

GOOD NEWS!! my first 2 15" BTL N's will be in on tuesday the 21st!!(according to UPS anyway lol) will be ordering 2 more in less than a week :fing34:

GOOD NEWS!! my first 2 15" BTL N's will be in on tuesday the 21st!!(according to UPS anyway lol) will be ordering 2 more in less than a week :fing34:

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL926/13268475/23624058/394172037.jpg

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL926/13268475/23624058/394172038.jpg

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL926/13268475/23624058/394172372.jpg

lots more to come!!

lots more to come!!

I'm jealous of your batteries :) my setup is really meant to handle just over 2K watts, I might want to go bigger in my truck, nothing over 6K on two woofers tho... Im not trying to run dual alternators with these gas prices, but if I have to I wil, especially now that I got a taste for the N2 I will have to grab a few 18s

Fyi if you post a picture link between [image] and [/image] the forum will follow the hyperlink and overlay the picture in your post for you. Look forward to seeing all those batteries put to good use :)

lots more to come!!

I'm jealous of your batteries :) my setup is really meant to handle just over 2K watts, I might want to go bigger in my truck, nothing over 6K on two woofers tho... Im not trying to run dual alternators with these gas prices, but if I have to I wil, especially now that I got a taste for the N2 I will have to grab a few 18s

Fyi if you post a picture link between [image] and [/image] the forum will follow the hyperlink and overlay the picture in your post for you. Look forward to seeing all those batteries put to good use :)

so my 2nd N2 15" ot of 4 is coming in today, my Mechman alternator came in yesterday and just now found out my sundown amps have just been shipped out, i bought 1 100.4 and 2 saz 4500's more pics to come...

Xmas has gone now !!! BTL's are shipped everywhere now.

Nick @ Fi, when will I be able to order and pay for my BTL ? I know I'll have to wait for one month to get it here, but I still want it.

I still have the money, but things go fast !!!

Xmas was horrible :puzzled:this year, some news will make me smile a little !!!:bigok::gift:

Xmas has gone now !!! BTL's are shipped everywhere now.

Nick @ Fi, when will I be able to order and pay for my BTL ? I know I'll have to wait for one month to get it here, but I still want it.

I still have the money, but things go fast !!!

Xmas was horrible :puzzled:this year, some news will make me smile a little !!!:bigok::gift:

I will shoot you a quote with shipping over today.

UPS picked my sub yesterday. It's on its way to Martinique, now !!!

hope to receive it Friday !!!

:dancing:

UPS picked my sub yesterday. It's on its way to Martinique, now !!!

hope to receive it Friday !!!

:dancing:

nice!! let us all know how you like it !!

just put my order in for my 3rd and 4th 15" N2 about a week ago

Question for Scott or Nick, was just wondering if all orders were caught up and about how long to expect for those who have yet to place orders. Thanks