Mark LaFountain

SSA ICON Series out of stock

Anymore updates on these?

Not yet. :(

Not yet, but we expect to have one pretty soon.

I am a little confused, I noticed the date this thread was posted so I am not entirely sure if this version of the ICON has been released yet.. So has this ICON been released yet or is it coming soon? and if it hasn't been released, are there any prices yet (I am interested in 12's) and an expected release date?

I am a little confused, I noticed the date this thread was posted so I am not entirely sure if this version of the ICON has been released yet.. So has this ICON been released yet or is it coming soon? and if it hasn't been released, are there any prices yet (I am interested in 12's) and an expected release date?

It has not been released. The designed changed at a critical point. As in just before the newer design was ready to go, vital parts went out of stock and it has been a long wait for them to come back in.

any updates?

Patience is a virtue, and this is a test :suicide-santa:

The Xcon and Zcon were moved in front of the Icon, in terms of getting back to market.

Any more updates regarding an ETA for the XCON?

Must have XCON goodness!

We are getting close, but don't want to state a set date until more definitive info is known.

I know, it is killing me. :(

Now that the Zcon and Xcon are now available, is there any expected timeline for the Icon?

Now that the Zcon and Xcon are now available, is there any expected timeline for the Icon?

Still at least a month for the new model

I have pretty much decided that I will get a 12 inch ICON, question is will box designs be posted too for the new model?

I have pretty much decided that I will get a 12 inch ICON, question is will box designs be posted too for the new model?

The box designs will pretty much stay the same, we are not changing the design purpose of the driver and it is the first full new version since the initial release, but it is not a total over haul or change in direction.

The box designs will pretty much stay the same, we are not changing the design purpose of the driver and it is the first full new version since the initial release, but it is not a total over haul or change in direction.

Will the power handling be the same or is it going to be bumped up a bit?

As the most recent prototype has not arrived yet, we cannot determine that just yet.

As the most recent prototype has not arrived yet, we cannot determine that just yet.

I cannot wait for the ICON to be back in production!!!!

Edited by ClevelandFreeman

any status update on the iCon

Not yet, we are looking to have it ready in less then a month. :)

awesome. a friend of mine is waiting on them. hes sold on ssa after hearing my xcon and dcon

awesome. a friend of mine is waiting on them. hes sold on ssa after hearing my xcon and dcon

:fing34:

Any updates? :D

Feels like they should be ready pretty soon