Skar

Sub/Amp Trade in Program!

I think ill have to send you an email soon and get my hands on some 12's!

Sounds good :)

Email sent

I received mine a couple weeks ago. This program is unbelievable! Who else in the industry would do this? NOBODY!!

Thnx again Kevin.

Still waiting on a pm reply

Still no response

Easy enough

To promote the brand, we are going to be offering a special trade in program so that you can get rid of your old/unwanted equipment.

Please message us here or email (fastest response time is email) with the subwoofer/amplifier model(s) you have to trade in and we will tell you how many subwoofers we will offer for your item. If you have a less expensive item we will accept partial cash as well.

We will always offer a larger value on all trade ins then you would normally get cash, as well as send UPS shipping labels so that it is free for you to send us your items. This is hassle free and worth your while!

Looking forward to taking all of your items off your hands!

Regards

I ve currently got a fi btl 18 and I was wondering with the trade in program what could i possibly get for subs with this?

Easy enough

To promote the brand, we are going to be offering a special trade in program so that you can get rid of your old/unwanted equipment.

Please message us here or email (fastest response time is email) with the subwoofer/amplifier model(s) you have to trade in and we will tell you how many subwoofers we will offer for your item. If you have a less expensive item we will accept partial cash as well.

We will always offer a larger value on all trade ins then you would normally get cash, as well as send UPS shipping labels so that it is free for you to send us your items. This is hassle free and worth your while!

Looking forward to taking all of your items off your hands!

Regards

I ve currently got a fi btl 18 and I was wondering with the trade in program what could i possibly get for subs with this?

i been waiting on kevin for a while

Edited by 97T5WAGON