Nathan@XSPower

2011 Price Increase

Hey guys I just saw the price sheet for 2011 and there is going to be a price increase due to lead prices being on the rise for the past year or so. Now would be a great time to get your batteries before the increase. Check out the SSA store now to take advantage of the 2010 prices.

Yalls prices were pretty high already.

Here good things but that ^^^ is always attached to the compliments.... :(

Pretty high compared to what? You can certainly pay less and get a battery that is close to the same size as an XS Power battery, but it will not provide the same performance.

Pretty high compared to what? You can certainly pay less and get a battery that is close to the same size as an XS Power battery, but it will not provide the same performance.

^^^^ Truth, Ive got a buddy with some knock offs that are the same size as my 3100s, and with 2 on 2 1500s he still drops down in the low 12s vs me not dropping below 14 same box same amps different battery"s.

Do you know the prices we have in my country ? Any XS or any AGM battery costs an arm and a legg !:suicide-santa:

I'm starting to save some money to buy my next battery in a year or two !!!:peepwall:

^^^^ Truth, Ive got a buddy with some knock offs that are the same size as my 3100s, and with 2 on 2 1500s he still drops down in the low 12s vs me not dropping below 14 same box same amps different battery"s.

:fing34: