AllenH427

Fi BTL N2 Pics + Fiday X Pics

i would be itching to throw sum power on those puppy's !!

That's the worst, i've had my new subs for almost a week. Should have started building the box sooner haha

hellllllllllllllllllllll ya, finally my status says ( IN TRANSIT ) i was beginning to think the status would never change :woot:

LOL, I have checked mine like 5 times today. Sad thing is it that it is 5 pm here and they just confirmed payment at 1:30 pm. Patience is something I never learned.

Wow looks impressive! AllenH427, would you by any chance have a scale you can throw that N2 on? I want to know how much it weighs. Can't find this info... If you could do that I'd greatly appreciate it.

if it helps, on my ups invoice it says 44 pounds each, give or take a few pounds for the box and shipping material but its safe to say that they are right around 40 pounds! each, thats a huge weight loss compared to the 2nd gen BTL's

Great! Thanks for that info. Looks to be about 33% lighter...now I wait for a review of some kind to see how it compares to the previous btl.

Where you posting at ? Man, I wish I was more computer savvy , I got my 2 btl 15 yesterday and still have my zx2500.1 hooked up in car with no subs hooked up.

WOOT....lookin good man, its laughin at that power hahaha

It is lol, but that's all I can give it now. I put my ear up to the cone and it sounded to rich, ahhh just lovely.

soo jealous. looks like its laughing at that 900.... your trunk will hate you haha

Free airing and putting your ear up to the cone will tell you absolutely nothing.

Free airing and putting your ear up to the cone will tell you absolutely nothing.

Tells you it works lol

Yes I'm aware of that. Just felt good to hear something. :gayhaaay1:

Yes I'm aware of that. Just felt good to hear something. :gayhaaay1:

Hey AllenH427,thanks for your video ,hope you start feeling better before Christmas . I really hope to see many more videos to come Im pretty sure this was the first N2 video ive seen so far, someone needs to post one with a 4k watt burp and see what happens... (not mine tho lol) :morepower1:

Damn it does look sexy mane. LOL at laughing at the 900 being thrown at it.

Yon plan on running one 3500.1?

I know my 2 gen2's take 2 3500.1's strapped at 2 ohm dam good

Edited by Swaco

Hey AllenH427,thanks for your video ,hope you start feeling better before Christmas . I really hope to see many more videos to come Im pretty sure this was the first N2 video ive seen so far, someone needs to post one with a 4k watt burp and see what happens... (not mine tho lol) :morepower1:

Thanks buddy, I'm sure more people will post vids before I get my amp though.

Yon plan on running one 3500.1?

I know my 2 gen2's take 2 3500.1's strapped at 2 ohm dam good

Yes, just a single 3500.1 for the two.

That thing is sick!! Wow cant wait to my new X 10". Very sweet I dig it.