Tosh Henderson

rms on btl n2

If you have to ask then 2000-2500 for daily use but it depends on box size, application, goals, listening habits and the guy behind the volume knob. To many factors to tell honestly.

Who cares for daily. :(

i do i run 2 kicker kx2500.1 will that be to much for 1 sub and i have a old vlx-400 witch would be better for 1 btl

Edited by love my vols

Who cares for daily. :(

i do i run 2 kicker kx2500.1 will that be to much for 1 sub and i have a old vlx-400 witch would be better for 1 btl

If its for daily there is absolutely no reason to run more than 1 of the kx2500.1s. You would only be increasing your chance of harming your driver.

Why in the hell would you put (potentially) 5000 watts to a single BTL? For "Headroom?" That's like a college kid looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house for him and his gf? Nice, yes? Possible, sure? But dumb as a mofo.

If you have to ask then you don't have enough knowledge to make it work so you'll end up fucking the sub up anyways. Get two BTLs then.

its rated at 2000 rms and you want to put 2 2500w amps to it? Fi offers recones for when you blow it. you should be fine ;)

I'm considering running around 5kw in the summer to each of my btls for fun... DO IT BRO!

And again for daily use it makes no effing sense.

And again for daily use it makes no effing sense.

Ah, mine is to hopefully break a 150 in a trunk car.

If you have to ask then you don't have enough knowledge to make it work so you'll end up pucking the sub up anyways. Get two BTLs then.

:)