What Voice Coil options will be available? Dual 2 and 4?

Probably Dual 1 and Dual 2 like the Xcon, regardless they will have the wiring options to get to the ohm loads you need.

any updates?

Updates will be posted when they have something to update with, you will find out just like everyone else any new information.

What Voice Coil options will be available? Dual 2 and 4?

Probably Dual 1 and Dual 2 like the Xcon, regardless they will have the wiring options to get to the ohm loads you need.

any updates?

Updates will be posted when they have something to update with, you will find out just like everyone else any new information.

:thanx:

Could not have said it better, +1 for Jay-cee. :)

The video of it playing @ 21hz sounds like a helicopter or propellered airplane.

Any updates?

The Zcon prototypes's are in AZ at the moment, Mark is in NY at the moment and he is not finished abuse testing them and I have not begun my testing either.

I'm not if this has been stated or not, but does it having any special CNC cooling? Or anything of that sort?

Yes. :)

is the surround thicker on these compared to the xcon? looks like it based on the pics..

Same surround, the Xcon dustcap just covers the inner lip of the surround.

I'm not if this has been stated or not, but does it having any special CNC cooling? Or anything of that sort?

Care to share?

Or at a later date?

Care to share?

Or at a later date?

Too early to share yet as it is not solidified quite yet. I don't see the cooling changing, but until it is in production, I am not going to say anything as of yet as things can always change if we feel we need to. :)

From the vid- "Brand new ZCON for your ass" made me lol. Looks like a great sub, can't wait to see more.

Care to share?

Or at a later date?

Too early to share yet as it is not solidified quite yet. I don't see the cooling changing, but until it is in production, I am not going to say anything as of yet as things can always change if we feel we need to. :)

Total understandable.

Being this way seems harsh, but it actually protects the customers. Which is a good thing.

So this will be compareablt to the. BTL?

Different design, different approach, similar market segment.

I have a question, please be as simple as possible

so XCON was and will remain as SQ sub, ZCON is been designed for SPL?

Maybe Im pushing the ZCON too much into the opposite side of the spectrum, should I say loud SQ?

I have a question, please be as simple as possible

so XCON was and will remain as SQ sub, ZCON is been designed for SPL?

Maybe Im pushing the ZCON too much into the opposite side of the spectrum, should I say loud SQ?

The Zcon is the counter part to the Xcon, in terms of elite level drivers. The Zcon steps in where people who were trying to put way too much power to the Xcon or tune the Xcon too high to get too much of a peak for SPL purposes. The Zcon is a high xmax, high output driver that has more thermal and mechanical limits then the Xcon, and the Zcon leans more ported in enclosures types. The Zcon is still a great daily driver, just more output oriented then the Xcon.

Is there an ETA yet? Or a price for the 18?

Pricing will be released when the Zcon is. We are very close to having them ready to go.

Woooo!!! I'm working on designing a new system and this looks like it would be amazing!