rich00

Need some inexpensive 5.25's....

I need a pair of inexpensive 5.25 for my doors of my explorer. I am gonna have about 60watts per channel. I dont wanna spend over $70 tbh im pretty broke right. The bostons I bought used were blown :suicide-santa: so I need some door speakers now. What would you recommend? I dont like harsh tweet want more natural sounding. I have had good luck with boston, old school orion, cdt, and image dynamics.

heres a maybe pg rsdc unless you need 2 sets then its over budget

So those pg comes seem a good price I've been searching used to no avail. I only need one set as well. I know its a tight budget but spent too much on sub and HU and box. So I'm already over what wanted to spend.

$51.00 shipped. I'll be ordering a set for the wifes car in a few weeks. I use the 6 1/2"s in my truck and wouldn't use another mid. I have the PG RSDC's too and they are good, but their mid to the Silver Flutes, SF hands down. BTW, I'm very biased to d@mn near everything PG.

https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=45_228_254&products_id=843

$51.00 shipped. I'll be ordering a set for the wifes car in a few weeks. I use the 6 1/2"s in my truck and wouldn't use another mid. I have the PG RSDC's too and they are good, but their mid to the Silver Flutes, SF hands down. BTW, I'm very biased to d@mn near everything PG.

https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=45_228_254&products_id=843

Those require tweeters and crossovers